SavedbyGraceG12 UNFOLD PORTFOLIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the free versions you are only able to export or print one page. I had to buy pep viewer for Cameo so I could export all the pages in viewer to the silhouette studio from PDO to DXF. silhouette studio is incapable of viewing PDO. With free designer you are unable to export anything and saving my work would be essential. Unless I am mistaken on the matter. Not surprised if I am, this is all new to me.

I had no idea where I was going to find these! They are my fav shoulder piece along with hazop on the other shoulder!
Thanks for all your hard work!

I had no idea where I was going to find these! They are my fav shoulder piece along with hazop on the other shoulder!
Thanks for all your hard work!
Kinda had a hunch thats why you needed Viewer. And again your welcome. That was the specific reason as to why I unfolded the aviator shoulder. That was one of my shoulder variants for my Spartan.

Attachments

• Untitled_zpsm1ojwg7q.png
    Untitled_zpsm1ojwg7q.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 287
get around to the Kellhunter's blood?

It has been unfolded for quite some time now, I just never got around editing the 2d view. I've been focusing learning 3D modeling, and working on the shoulder/bicep pep for my MC armor. This is where it stands as of now.
Untitled_zps1yb1jkqt.png

Attachments

• Untitled_zps1yb1jkqt.png
    Untitled_zps1yb1jkqt.png
    275.6 KB · Views: 289
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back