Scaling armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaTheKea

I have used HaloGoddess' tutorial for scale armour in Pepakura, I am running into trouble with applying my measurements in pepakura. When I change the scale of the part I am wanting to resize, in this case the female bicep from Reach, it rescales it to the point where parts can't fit on a single A4 page and are spread out over 3 instead. Is this an error on my part? Do I needa rescale the pepakura templates?

Any advice.

Sometimes pepakura pieces are just too big to fit on one individual page. It happens every so often.

In Pepakura Designer you should be able to click on "File" then "Print and Paper Settings." This will bring up the printer settings window. Make sure the box next to "Print alignment marks for multiple pages" is checked. This will incorporate corner edges on each sheet you can use to align pieces. You then take a straight edge or a ruler, draw a line between the corner markers. This will show you where the piece actually ends on that page, before the margins are. Simply join the pieces together after printing at that point to recreate the single large piece.

Hre's a post that kind of shows it:

I have ticked the alignment marks setting. Forgive me for being a newb but what exactly are they meant to look like, they don't appear to be showing in print preview despite being checked

Attachments

• Screenshot (481).png
    Screenshot (481).png
    317.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot (482).png
    Screenshot (482).png
    65.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot (483).png
    Screenshot (483).png
    340.9 KB · Views: 109
The alignment marks are the corner edges on each sheet, showing you where the print margins begin and the pep pieces end:
Screenshot (482) edit.jpg

Once the page is printed you then take a straight edge or a ruler, draw a line between the corner markers.

Screenshot (482) edit 2.jpg

The alignment marks are the corner edges on each sheet, showing you where the print margins begin and the pep pieces end:
View attachment 306699

Once the page is printed you then take a straight edge or a ruler, draw a line between the corner markers.

View attachment 306698

Sometimes pepakura pieces are just too big to fit on one individual page. It happens every so often.

In Pepakura Designer you should be able to click on "File" then "Print and Paper Settings." This will bring up the printer settings window. Make sure the box next to "Print alignment marks for multiple pages" is checked. This will incorporate corner edges on each sheet you can use to align pieces. You then take a straight edge or a ruler, draw a line between the corner markers. This will show you where the piece actually ends on that page, before the margins are. Simply join the pieces together after printing at that point to recreate the single large piece.

Hre's a post that kind of shows it:
im a new recruit and ive finally decided to attempt my own master cheif 4 armor ..so i went on the website and downloaded it but im very verrrrry computer illiterate and honestly reading it all is like a foreign language to me and to top it off i read ill have to do measurements to scale the prints that ill be printing out..is there anyone at all from this amazing group of people that will if i gave my measurements to that they can do the scaling and what not and just email me the prints so i can print out..id obviously pay them but so far ive had no help with this..so pleaaaaaaaaase HELP ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back