Scaling Problem... Slyfo's model...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattack64

I noticed that it seems the models are already scaled for someone who is about 6 foot... Is that right? I compared it's default scale with the Halo 2 model's helmet with the scale I used and it's already about that size?

Could I be wrong or does his models need no scaling done what so ever?

Macattack64 said:
I noticed that it seems the models are already scaled for someone who is about 6 foot... Is that right? I compared it's default scale with the Halo 2 model's helmet with the scale I used and it's already about that size?

Could I be wrong or does his models need no scaling done what so ever?

Well rather than being scaled for someone seven foot they are scaled for some one six foot. You may still need to adjust the scale depending on who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
cys920622 said:
look at the width/length/depth at the bottom.

im 5'10 and made the bicep at normal scale, and it was too big.

I was thinking 17.5 or 18 for the body scale... I originally did it at 16.5 but it's too small... :\

This is kindacumbersome but I did it like this.
SlyScale.jpg

works like a dream

Waitaminute...so using the technique in the scaling thread won't work? I'm 6'1" and I used that technique and now my helmet is high, please don't tell me that I have to re-print...That would be one giant waste of ink and paper if it were true...

im 6'10, used scale 17.2 on slyfo's pep models. i made every single piece by the scale of 17.2, worked out just fine.

however, don't resize the helmet. i used the default and it fits just right. 17.2 would be really, really cramped

Yeah I think so. I didn't know so I scaled my to 18 and its a tad tight. Not small but you can't have a fro and wear it. Yay for short hair!

Master Chef said:
Yeah I think so. I didn't know so I scaled my to 18 and its a tad tight. Not small but you can't have a fro and wear it. Yay for short hair!

Haha, I guess I'm not making one of these, I have a fro.

I think I'll work on C.Q.B for my next project. Maybe.

Dark Rogue said:
Haha, I guess I'm not making one of these, I have a fro.

I think I'll work on C.Q.B for my next project. Maybe.
Make one that's super huge... That would be funny... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back