Scary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your explanations of the link is enough to creep me out, thanks, now I dont have the click the link, stupid word imagry scared me enough

Wasn't all that creepy... my take on it? Photoshoped wedding pic of some anti-drug nut pulling a publicity stunt. The media jumped all over it, added a dash of paranormal, and you've got news!

LOL . Ever sice i saw that i keep thinkin that that dog leand over his shoulder and sead "shcooby shnack!" lol i know its strange but my amagonation goes wild sometimes! EDIT: I think what looks a bit like one of scoobydoo's evil trim to me!

SHCOOBY SHNACKS!!!!!!!!

idk about you all, but I just closed the link as soon as I saw a close up of this, "dog", that looks nothing like any dog I have ever seen, and furthermore, when I see this type of stuff, I get spooked for weeks.

Imagine that being real, that is fricken scary, I just turned on all the lights in my basement the moment I saw that thing.

shopped.jpg

Is it a dog or a demon thing, cause I saw a video online with a scene where this freaky demon is over a boy's shoulder at his desk...freaked me out.

these things do tend to creep me out and get kind of paranoid, so i'm going to turn all the lights on before i watch it and if it's too bad, not turn them back on

EDIT: now that i saw it, believe me, it is not scary. a little creepy though. i'd like to see a picture of what was behind the couple, might be some sort of optical illusion, but it looks very convincing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back