Scene Hair Styles For Guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had long hair for about two years. I was told by many that I finally found my "look". My Ex loved it. It did look good for a while, then it just got to be a nuisance so I went back to short hair. Again people said I looked good with it short.

Style, or length of hair, doesn't matter as long as you like it and remain yourself.

The only real difference I saw between those two "looks" was that one doesn't have people asking me for drugs. :cautious: Yeah, that got annoying.

23Magnum said:
[...] Style, or length of hair, doesn't matter as long as you like it and remain yourself.
there ya go, now theres some good general style and life advice!

The only real difference I saw between those two "looks" was that one doesn't have people asking me for drugs. :cautious: Yeah, that got annoying.

XD hahaha, i know exactly what you mean!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... at the risk of putting my reputation here at the 405th on the line, as well as my safety from deranged internet pedophiles everywhere, I'm going to go ahead and snap a few quick pictures of my 'do for you, man. This is how I do mine, sometimes. Depends on wether or not I have the time. Or if I feel like it. You have to be yourself though, don't do something just for someone else's sake. If you don't like it, then they can just get over it, right? haha! Hope I could help some :D

um.

that doesnt look liek hair from any emo band i mentioned earlier or coudl think of. matter of fact. ive seen that hair on on two people at our school (i work at a high school) and both girls ALWAYS wear some tshirts that say TIGER ARMY. i dont know who that band is. but they have pins etc, in which im guessing is from the punk/skinhead scene back in the 70 and 80's/

i was a full scene kid about 2 years ago....then my hair had to go cause....well the armed forces doesnt look kindly on long hair lol....so i bic'd my noggin....my god...the looks....and now im civvie again i grew it back...then realised how much of a fool i looked....so i re-bic'ed my noggin....i still like the style...and still dress "scene" but i just cant pull off the hair...wrong shaped head...i think its too small...i go scene and i looks like cousin It is sitting on my head lol...but then again...the high and tight is a great look...the day i rebic'd my head i had 3 compliments in a day about it lol (one form a gay guy...didnt bother me....worried maybe...but not bother hehe) so to sum up....i have no idea why i typed all that ramble to come to absolutly no conclusion ....uuuum....in my opinion, if you can pull it off...go for it...if you dont like the way you look afterward...you can allways go high and tight later on lol....i get called jarhead a lot now though lol....so be prepared...anyone with a clue might even call you swoffie! lol

yeah well better trim that back after high school as youll never get a job or be respected in the workplace, unless youre a teenage screamo kid.

sorry.

Oh come now gentlemen... let's play nice.
I find myself a rather respected and highly regarded young man, despite my appearance. I'm one of the class valedictorians (tied GPAs), captain of the varsity soccer team, an eagle scout, senior class representative on the student council, among many other things. I'm fully aware that our society bases a LOT on first impressions and appearance, but seriously now, a quick shower and the hair is back down. I just like to have a little fun with my style, especially where I live, where the fashion of choice is either camo or hollister. Personally, I say if you like what you do, then why not enjoy yourself? Of course, there's a thin line between doing what you want, and "crossing the line"...

daftspartan said:
Well... at the risk of putting my reputation here at the 405th on the line, as well as my safety from deranged internet pedophiles everywhere, I'm going to go ahead and snap a few quick pictures of my 'do for you, man. This is how I do mine, sometimes. Depends on wether or not I have the time. Or if I feel like it. You have to be yourself though, don't do something just for someone else's sake. If you don't like it, then they can just get over it, right? haha! Hope I could help some :D

Please don't take this as a negative comment about your hair..
But, unless you're cosplaying (or a hairdresser), I don't see why have "anime/final fantasy" like hair..

CPU64 said:
But, unless you're cosplaying (or a hairdresser), I don't see why have "anime/final fantasy" like hair..

People just like to have their hair like that, I think it'd be pretty fun to see peoples reactions.
We all like a thing called individuality, and freedom of expression, so we do what we want.
I have my hair down past my shoulders right now, but if I didn't cut my hair 2 years ago, it'd be down past my chest.

I'm in the cool club with Link. Hawks .. bit trickier with respirators though :cool:

CIMG1831Small.jpg

Be yourself man. Also, scene and emo kids have a tendency to get beat up by metal heads, so save yourself the humiliation and possible bodily injuries that go with it.

Cheers,
Kensai

CPU64 said:

that was a negative comment. you need to stop doing that

kensai111 said:
Also, scene and emo kids have a tendency to get beat up by metal heads, so save yourself the humiliation and possible bodily injuries that go with it.

emo kids yes, but usually the scene kids down here are merged with hardcore, ive seen metal heads moshing during a metalcore band (yes is different from metal) and then your occassional hardcore dancer gets pissed and the metal head gets beat up as everyone cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back