Scout Helmet Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
I basically threw the clay on the head in a couple hours... but thought I'd let you guys know, that it's started.

So, keep the comments about "this looks off" blah blah blah outta the thread, because I'm well aware, and I'm working on it.

Adam... XD... You try to make everthing... Next thing you know he'll be making a Hayabusa Helmet... :p

no, you can keep your ugly old samurai helmet. I hate that thing. Looks like vultron or something.

Adam said:
no, you can keep your ugly old samurai helmet. I hate that thing. Looks like vultron or something.
Well Then next thing you know you'll be making the... Rogue Helmet... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that thing looks way off.

haha just a joke. Anyways, it looks like you have the original shape of the helmet although its in a rough stage its really nice.

Adam said:
I hate it too.

but Booooooo! this was totally going to be my project, hence why I had so many reference pics of it :p...

Looks good though.. jerkface. haha jk

One thing I was going to do was delete the line on the "bottom level" on the top of the helmet. It just looks kind of out of place to me.

SPARTAN405 said:
Wow that thing looks way off.
haha just a joke. Anyways, it looks like you have the original shape of the helmet although its in a rough stage its really nice.

Your mom looks off :p

Man, Adam I dunno where you find the time.

Aren't you swamped with Halloween stuff?

Looks great man, keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back