Secret Cure: my illness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gakkengod

Hey everyone at the 405th,

I have been sic for about 3 days now so i decided to do something about it(wasnt getting any better.). I have a cold i think(runny and stuffy nose, sore throat, coffing). Went and bought a one gallon jug of Sunny D and drank the whole thing. as of the time of this post everything except the stuffy nose is gone. :D i'll keep you updated for todays progress.

I do the same thing, except with Gatorade. Don't bother eating, just chug Gatorade, and sleep. Feel betting in 12 hours.

+10 points sir, any medical cure that involves hauling back Sunny-D is as good as any drug out there as far as I'm concerned.

I can't wait 'till I get a cold next :D

didnt totally work :( the effects of "betterness" lasted for about an hour or two after i posted. I am a bit better than the origonal state though... had to leave class earily yesterday... also probably didnt help it was around my 12th hour awake mark....

maybe next time guys :/

_thread update ended_

When I have a cold it usually lasts about a week and a half. I treat it with something like airborne or some sort of juice and a lot of ibuprofen or nyquil. I hope you get better.

didnt totally work :( the effects of "betterness" lasted for about an hour or two after i posted. I am a bit better than the origonal state though... had to leave class earily yesterday... also probably didnt help it was around my 12th hour awake mark....

maybe next time guys :/

_thread update ended_

That and you saw more and better colors lol

during the weekend and now i am just starting to cough it out. YAY no more dry coughing. mods can delete this thread.

Thanks all for your support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back