Not open for further replies.
STAiR WARS
fgjfjdj.jpg

Red Six: I got a problem here.
Biggs: Use the lift!
Red Six: I can hold it.
Biggs: Pull back!
Red Six: No, I'm all right... ahhh!
[Porkin's fighter segway falls down the stairs giving him a nasty scrape on his shin)]

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL :lol:

i like how the segways are flat black, like "Stealth Segway", also the little headlight on the front is really going to do something lol "Hmm Tunnel, Time for the headlight!" *Click* "Uhhh" *Click* *Click, Click, Click* "NOTHING IS HAPPENING!"

hmm, if you have a sharp pointy object like a knife or a gun that shoots pointy things poke or shoot out the tires... wait what if they have Run Flats on a segway... LOL :lol:

where are they to put the Culprit when they arrest him, on the Handlebars? lol "Move to one side, I cant see!" "No!" "CRAP, STAIRCASE!!" *Crash*

Cheers,
-John-

YOU DON'T GO TO CONTESTANTS!!! TRY PASS US, WE RUN OVER YOU WITH SEGWAY!!!! HI-YAAAA!!!!!!! The security's a little over protective, don't you think :lol: ?

Those aren't security for the Olympics, I've seen that picture and a few articles relating to it, I don't remember if they were even Chinese but they were some sort of Police of Special Forces type unit.

i read in the local newspaper that they used meteorological bombs to not have problems with the weather(here is desert in UAE and 30 degrees C is very low for summer)

EDIT:no flaming it's just a hypothesis

well yeah, the unit wasn't created especially for the olympics, but it has been running training and will be used for security during the event..

But what if this is actually just China's running team? you know they wanna win

This is actually a pretty good idea. If there are multiple levels, im sure there are additional officers there. What stands out most to me is the last officer with his finger on the trigger. Is he ready to take a life? The others aren't.

I don't think it's directly on the trigger, you can sort of see the top of his finger, it's inside the trigger guard though, maybe he's about to fire at a target.

TacNiNE said:
thats what they look like, I cant remember the name off the top of my head, Scorpions maybe...its gotta be an AK of some type.

There not Skorpions, there too long for that, and there probably not AKs, just a chinese made one with the same gas system as the AK, the chinese always copy Russia or America in their weapons

wow, security is very tight in china for the olympics, but it seems as though the country is turning around on a lot of things for this, like better architecture, environmental stuff, its turning out to be pretty neat to watch.

god, this year is gonna be cool @ teh olympics.

lol and we call him our president :cautious:
i guess he didnt expect it to get on the internets, did he? ah well. whatever.

Zaso117 said:
bush_segway_fall.jpg

Looks like they made out slightly better then Bush did on his vacation.

Lol, I'm so glad the media doesn't care when I mess up, I'd hate if my every blooper was on teh web

(y) I agree with you volkov if the media followed me around they would eat me alive. I like the media but i think they criticize some of our politicians a litlle to much their still humans so they will still mess up like dick chainy with the hunting incident he wasn't trying to hurt the mand purposly. but i wonder of they could fire an RPG off of the segway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back