Senior Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

colmon 9

My schools yearbook teacher thought "The cake is a lie." was a "stupid" quote, so I need help finding an equally awesome quote.

colmon_9 said:
My schools yearbook teacher thought "The cake is a lie." was a "stupid" quote, so I need help finding an equally awesome quote.

'If you can read this you don't need glasses' very last line in the opening credits of spaceballs

Last edited by a moderator:
my 8th grade quote was 'Imagination is more important than knowledge' by Albert Einstein

or this one by Yoda 'Do or do not there is no try'

" Don't go wrestling in a mud pool with a pig, both of you will ge dirty but the pig enjoys it."

I like it. It's pretty wise saying afterall.

JustMe

I don't think I like your teacher.

"A good friend would try to get you out of trouble, a true friend would be sitting right next to you saying 'Dang, that was fun!'"

or

"Blargh!"

or

"I want Cookies!"

or

"Sneaking, sneaking, sneaking"

or

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

or

"The funniest quote is one that says nothing and it is too late to stop reading it"

or

"The saddest aspect about society today is that science gains knowledge faster than society gains wisdom" - Issac Asimov (of I robot, and the maker of the word "robotics")

or

"This quote has been edited due to excess expletives."

I personally like the last two.

"Thats what she said"

I'll edit my post later when i can think of a more mature one.

Edit. AS our old french teacher always used to say "A stupid question is only one you Don't ask"

Here is one to throw at him, i came up with it years ago.

" only a fool never learns the truth of lies"

On some boards in my signature it is shortened to "truth of lies"

mine was " no comment is a comment deal with it" alot of people didnt put anything in theirs.. put something you want.. maybe put something you say often or thank someone... maybe put a small funny lyric or joke.

"Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back" - Ceaser Marcus Aurelius, Gladiator

This is true if you think about it.

Serious:

"Never forget those who have affected your life even in the most mundane way."

Funny:

"My immaturity is a covert disguise for a raging machine of stark adultness."

Sarcastic Response in light of original quote being removed:

“Last time, you asked me, if it was my choice, would I do it? Having considerable time to ponder your query, my answer has not changed.”

"Theres no kill like overkill"

"You can't spell slaughter without laughter!"

Oh wait. . school appropriate. . .

"Say no to drugs". . .

This is off an old show or something I think,

"How come you can prick your finger, but you can't finger your prick?"

also

"The 50/50/90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance you can get something right there is a 90% chance you'll get it wrong."

"Life is all about the ass...you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, dealing with one, or behaving like one."

"It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

-Abraham Lincoln

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd give it to you."

This next one is how you would answer the phone

"Welcome to (your name)'s meat market. Where you can beat our meat, but not our prices!"

None are really that good for a yearbook, but just some "food for thought."

Super-Ang

adventSpartanMatrix said:
i presonally like the life is all about ass.

'Watch out for that tree' Various characters in george of the jungle

Yeah, although my favorite is the one by Abraham Lincoln. And Lincoln's is more appropriate for a school year book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this was already posted.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back