Shopping list

Status
Not open for further replies.

colorblindgamer

Hello my fellow Spartans. I've been poking around here for awhile looking for places to get the best deals for supplies. With little to no luck. I was hoping to get a good list started for the several things needed for noobs, fellow artists, and experienced prop builders alike.

So far for most of what you will need i would go to this website: http://www.fxwarehouse.info/
This website has pretty good deals on clay/ sculpting materials and mold making supplies.
And for bondo for fiber glassing id suggest home depot if you have one in your area.
I still have yet to find the best reliable source for these items:
Visors
foam
brushes
knifes
pens
sand paper

Some of the things on the list are very minor things, in a way, but are still factors in your overal cost.
If you have a better site for anything listed or think of anything i forgot. please respond to this. I'd like to help out with the cost.
This is for any type of build; 3d printing, pepakura, or foam.

Sierra 115 signing out

You'd be better off with beginning a thread like this in your respective Regiment. Prices and products vary greatly from place to place, and there might be some products that you're unable to find in different countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back