Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to make one too, but i do not have the pepakura making thingy and have no idea what a LED is, oh wait its a light...yeah...
also, i do not know where to get pepakura!!! somebody help if possible!!!
if u know it, please send it to shadow8136@hotmail.com
thank u!

shadow8136 said:
i want to make one too, but i do not have the pepakura making thingy and have no idea what a LED is, oh wait its a light...yeah...
also, i do not know where to get pepakura!!! somebody help if possible!!!
if u know it, please send it to shadow8136@hotmail.com
thank u!

Read the relevant topics or use the 'Search' function on this forum. Alternately, search for the product using Google.

Last edited by a moderator:
An airsoft shotgun based on the Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 shotguns would be a good place to start for a functional prop. The difference is the receiver/ammo tube/barrel of the Halo shotgun (M90) is upside down compared to the 870, 500, and even the SPAS-12. The Feed/load port and ammo tube of the M90 is on top. You can flip the donor airsoft gun upside down then your functional challenges are:
-- relocating the foregrip/slide from the now top to the other side of the barrell -- now the bottom
-- relocating the trigger mechanism from top to bottom
-- cutting a new ejection port on the new right side of the receiver, craft a way to reverse the direction of the shell ejection out the new port, then plug old port.

The rest is simple prop building like crafting a new buttstock/pistol grip and heat shield/sights on the top and of course cleaning up the "scars" from the surgery.

I have been thinking about a functional M90 and have it on my list of future projects.

-dwoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back