Should i get halo 3 legendary edition or halo 3 zune?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to pay off all $140.00 (tax included) when I preorder. Digging for a wallet in MJOLNIR armor just wouldn't look cool.

Spartan-419 said:
I plan to pay off all $140.00 (tax included) when I preorder. Digging for a wallet in MJOLNIR armor just wouldn't look cool.

exactally how i feel man.. gosh would that look lame haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Mircocenters are a type of store. Look them up on the internet to find one close to you.

Also, i'd go for the zune.
The only great thing about Legendary Edition is you get a helmet. A helmet you can't wear and that will, as stated, probably just collect dust.

:mrgreen:

Leadingspartan said:
woot thanks spartan 430 and everyone else im gona get halo 3 zune and standard edition.

No problem man. Yeah I love my regular Zune, but I know Id love the Halo one more. But what I like about Zune, is that it is very interactive. Well I have both Halo soundtracks on CD anyway :p I can just burn them onto my Zune.

Sarge Christi said:
Mircocenters are a type of store. Look them up on the internet to find one close to you.

The only great thing about Legendary Edition is you get a helmet. A helmet you can't wear and that will, as stated, probably just collect dust.

Well, there's also all the added content... It's basically a Halo geek's best friend.

Sarge Christi said:

Indeed, a wise statment!
Wow, that's the most nerdy thing I've ever said...not trying that again.
But, if you have like a glass cabinet....like some of us do. Then your golden.

And that, is why I'm gonna go win my copy of legendary, be awesome to display in a glass cabinet.

:dance:

i got these videos from youtube but 2 cut off i dont know why but when i try redownloading them it says Zune software encountered a problem while playing the file. For additional assistance, click Web Help and when i click web help it says Summary
Zune software cannot play the file.

Cause
Typically, this error occurs when there is a problem with your sound device, such as your sound card or sound controller. However, in some cases, it can also occur if there is a problem with the file or your Internet connection.

please help?

I can buy the zune and halo 3 legendary edition with the $350 I have in best buy gift cards. :hyper:

Edit: Well crap. It seems that best buy doesn't sell the halo 3 zune.

Spartan-419 said:

I tried to do that for gears of war when it came out and they wouldn't let me pay the part that was tax. :roll:

Rsugar said:
I can buy the zune and halo 3 legendary edition with the $350 I have in best buy gift cards. :hyper:

Edit: Well crap. It seems that best buy doesn't sell the halo 3 zune.

Yes, well if you look at the previous posts/links provided in other topics. It said that Halo 3 edition Zunes are only available at GameStop.

Zune is lame? I bet the Zune's battery lasts longer that 4 hours before you have to charge it again. The only Apple product that I'm stoked about is the iPhone... and I'm waiting until it's mainstream in 5 years, give or take a few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back