Shoulder plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanSweed

My shoulder plates came out a bit rougher than I would’ve liked so I might add some detail foam over it

Attachments

• 98D9CB89-477D-48CC-8988-C96F6204199A.jpeg
    98D9CB89-477D-48CC-8988-C96F6204199A.jpeg
    675.5 KB · Views: 115
Keep it up! Make sure you have a very sharp blade at all times. Foam is brutal on sharpness of blades.
Are you using Loctite, hot glue, or contact cement?
I started the same way with the shoulder/bicep, I ended up remaking them again because as I continued on I started to figure out more and more. You're doing the Mark IV halo 4 armor right?

Keep it up! Make sure you have a very sharp blade at all times. Foam is brutal on sharpness of blades.
Are you using Loctite, hot glue, or contact cement?
I started the same way with the shoulder/bicep, I ended up remaking them again because as I continued on I started to figure out more and more. You're doing the Mark IV halo 4 armor right?
I'm using loctite to keep it together, recently started reenforcing seams with some hot glue, and yeah this will (hopefully) become the Halo 4 Mark 6.

I'm using loctite to keep it together, recently started reenforcing seams with some hot glue, and yeah this will (hopefully) become the Halo 4 Mark 6.
If you have any questions im actually doing the same exact build right now as well. I have the Chest and Helmet left to make so ive gone through most of the trials haha! The forearms and calves got pretty tricky for me

If you have any questions im actually doing the same exact build right now as well. I have the Chest and Helmet left to make so ive gone through most of the trials haha! The forearms and calves got pretty tricky for me
I'm just starting on the shins myself, not looking forward to the chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back