Show Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manoverbored

Hey all! I'm the new guy here. I see a lot of Halo and Iron Man when i look around.. but what else do you guys do here? So here it is - I want to see some pictures of off the wall stuff you've built. stuff thats not the norm. from a movie, game.. everyday life? show off your artistic abilities! I want to see what project YOU are.. not just what your working on for the moment.. whats your costume passion?? and if you haven't built it yet then do tell! what is your dream replica??

:D

Well dont really have a dream replica :pI just go to a con with friends wile being dressed. Its just fun.

I just need 1 costume really. Momentarely that is my crappy splintercell costume xD

8724_1193420208595_1621111628_535287_2465323_n.jpg

Cant wait till i get my hands on those helmets i won in januari:) Ive always wanted a decent suit.

And my passion? :pI'm a 3d modeler and freelance graphic designer. Currently student at Viso graphical school.

I make custom logo's and layouts like these ones:

lqmLogo.jpg

graphical.jpg

These days I do costumes from video games, and I tend to do full body costumes. Not sure what my dream costume would be, mabey some giant robot like a Gundam or Megazord. But if your looking for the most off the wall costume that I've built, I think a school bus is as off the wall and random as you can get :lol Made it in 9th grade wooo...

Bus298(2).jpg

Bus298(3).jpg

Bus298(4).jpg

Monicator said:
These days I do costumes from video games, and I tend to do full body costumes. Not sure what my dream costume would be, mabey some giant robot like a Gundam or Megazord. But if your looking for the most off the wall costume that I've built, I think a school bus is as off the wall and random as you can get :lol Made it in 9th grade wooo...

Bus298(2).jpg

Bus298(3).jpg

Bus298(4).jpg

HGAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA!!! Oh man thats rich! lol *bows down*

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
Well dont really have a dream replica :pI just go to a con with friends wile being dressed. Its just fun.

I just need 1 costume really. Momentarely that is my crappy splintercell costume xD

8724_1193420208595_1621111628_535287_2465323_n.jpg

Cant wait till i get my hands on those helmets i won in januari:) Ive always wanted a decent suit.

And my passion? :pI'm a 3d modeler and freelance graphic designer. Currently student at Viso graphical school.

I make custom logo's and layouts like these ones:

lqmLogo.jpg

graphical.jpg

Champ dude. do you build websites?

i used to be pretty god at all that junk.. but the internet was pretty new then. i have most definately fallen behind. lol

Well I don't have pictures to really put up yet of my Mark VI that I finished as I am finishing the thighs using fabric for the low def files inner part, but the newest costume I have started working on is a Predator outfit which I am getting help from The Hunters Lair on it.

manoverbored said:
Champ dude. do you build websites?

i used to be pretty god at all that junk.. but the internet was pretty new then. i have most definately fallen behind. lol

Yap I do :p

portfolio2009.png

I do flash, xhtml, css and a bit of java.

llinformerll said:
I havent seen anyone do a COG armor. would be really nice to see one.

well give this kid a call. lol

kid.jpg

i found some COG PEP files on here actually. run a search for um. :D

Ok I'll bite :)

my original "passion" was and probably still is star wars costumes, and is probably still the main thing I use at con's however I have done some EU and None star wars stuff.

and have a fair few projects in the works.

My new passion is obviously Halo and ODST related with some game related stuff in there too.

Here are some shots of what I have created.

Boba

pretty much built all of this, with the exception of a few small parts.

Even vac formed my own gauntlest etc

Boba.jpg

Fem-TK

Built, sculpted and vac formed most of this myself, with the exception of a few parts.

Also the male TK lid is mine and a friends sculpt,took 2 years and several attempts to get it right before we could cast.

Greewip.jpg

Spartan's:

Myself and the chap in the picture with me made 90% of this.

All the hard armour was made and sculpted by me from scratch including the shield, usings Thorsolis method.

the only thing we bought was the cape and spardos through 300dc. even made the leather belt, scabard and swords ourselves.

Spartan.jpg

I could go on, with more but these are the 3 I am most passionate about, but have almost completed a clone suit (my own sculpt) an RC using Skips pep as a core base (yes I paid for it like a good boy :) )

Plus a few halo and game wips going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back