Signature requesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
daecu said:
finally got the screenshot... I don't know why i was so dead set on this and it was hard to get, others, please don't make similar requests :D;;

beast29copy.jpg
sorry about the highly detailed request but you made a awesome sig for me. thanks man i love the sig. :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
right click on the picture
scroll down to the option "copy image location"
go to your profile page
go to your signature page
hit control-V
type " [ img] " before the url
type " [/ img] " after the url
Be sure for the above to not put spaces between any of the characters, I typed it like that so you can see it, they dissappear when you do it correctly.

It should look like this
<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>
</div>

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>
KEROTAN36copy.jpg
</div>

copy the text in that box onto your signature page kerotan

which brushes did you use or did u use a 3d imaging program?! oh please tell me your secrets, the thing looks soooo cool!.

PS: Liu Kang looks badass in that sig...great job on emphasizing on the fury of Jeet Kune Do.

glad you all are liking them :D
I'll be getting to more today later I hope, and to answer the question alot of the kang tag was abstract 3d images that used to custom make a bg, lots of blending/reworking though to make them fit, those arent the original colors/distances etc. :)

I fixed it... but hat I did was click on add to favorites after I selected the image... then copied the aress and put it in with the
's Thanks alot...

sssancheznes said:
I fixed it... but hat I did was click on add to favorites after I selected the image... then copied the aress and put it in with the stuff and changed all -'s to /'s Thanks alot...[/QUOTE]

lol thats a very complicated way of doing it but i'm glad it worked :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Name to appear on tag:Rowinish

Main focus: ODST(I have pic its the attachment) [attachment=3498:Halo_ODST_sig_pic.htm]

Color: to match back round and ODST

Style:something to go with the back round thats behind the ODST

Thanks

Name to appear on tag: halo geekage

Main focus: (actor, singer, game character, car/object)master chief and arbitor?

Color: (blank if you want me to choose, I'll choose something that will make it look like a bamf) what ever really mabie a forest like layout

Style: (if you want to specify style, look at my photobucket for examples, tell me which sig I've already made you want it to look like, otherwise I'll freestyle it) free style...

Name: Air Force Spartan
Main focus: Recon Spartan if possible(d*** bungie), If not Mark VI with the unsc sybol on sholder and a pelican in the background
colors: Have Fun with it,
style: again Have Fun with it

PS if you can hide the airforce sybol in it that would rock

Hey everyone, I'm going on vacation for about a week and a half, so I'll have to get to the rest later, sorry to those who are still waiting.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: It' been Around you know..... 3 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm wondering if you forgot about this thread... Pleas post response Thank you

daecu, couls you do something like the sig i already have, just a bit darker, if you get my drift, ill leave it up to you, your the expert in this area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back