Silhouette America: EXCELLENT customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hickeydog

I had a problem with my Silhouette SD jumping when it cutting out parts, so I emailed Silhouette America with a good description of the problem, expecting a reply in 3-4 days. Well, 4 hours, they emailed me back with a good size list of what I could do to fix the problem. Their solutions worked for a while, before the machine became unusable due to the constant jumping. So I emailed them back, and they immediately started the RMA process. Very pain-free. Well, I shipped my Silhouette off to them, and it arrived on Monday, March 21. I'm used to computer components RMA's, where you wait 2 weeks for the RMA to get processed (pretty standard). Well, I come home Friday (the 26th), and low and behold, there's a package for me from Silhouette America, with a BRAND SPANKING NEW SILHOUETTE SD. I have never had such a pain free and fast RMA experience. A+++++ Silhouette America. A+++++.

I love my SD and recommend getting one to everyone who has even the remotest need to work with paper models. Glad to hear that I can recommend the customer service as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back