Sizing and proportioning help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnkleBreaker

Im new to building and am going to be using pep to build, I ve made a handplate and forearm piece a while back but when I was looking and fitting it, the sizing seemed off , before i start with a big build I was wondering if theres a tutorial video or a diagram that'd help for scaling the armor for your body type. I m ready but i dont wanna get 3 months in only to realize the fit is off ..by alot (n). Thank you for any help

Hey man this is my first question I am asking on this site and I am completely unsure on how to use this interface, if you or anyone here could point me in the right direction to get and download files it would be much appreciated.....

Hey man this is my first question I am asking on this site and I am completely unsure on how to use this interface, if you or anyone here could point me in the right direction to get and download files it would be much appreciated.....
in order to download files, scroll up towards "The Armory" The armory contains all of our files. once you click the armory, there will be filters for different games. click whichever game you'd like, and select the specific armor type you would like. on the top-right area of the file's page, there should be a download button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back