Skull And Bones Gets Sued!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
I thought you'd be interested in this story, it should be very curious as it unfolds.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29265600/?gt1=43001

While I was working at Yale I heard about the rumors that the Skull and Bones stole Indian Chief Geronimo's remains. I guess it was some sort of initiation for someone pledging the society. Anyway the rumors have been widespread, and now Geronimo's descendants are suing Skull and Bones to get them back.

It'll be very interesting to see how they handle this. If they deny it, there will be considerable public outrage, especially from minority rights activists and his descendants. If S&B admits it, it'll bring a great deal of public inquiry about how they could possibly have gotten away with it for this long, and it would incriminate MANY of the most powerful and influential people in the country who have been members of the society including BOTH presidents Bush and their Grandfather (who supposedly took part in the actual graverobbing), not to mention John Kerry, Barack Obama, and countless others. Secret societies don't like this much scrutiny.. which they'll be getting plenty of either way.

Interesting indeed!

Anyway, print out the story and share it with others, it may not be around for too long before it gets removed from the media!

-Sean

i read about this on wiki awhile back. Grandpa Bush admitted he did this at one point during some interview.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_bones#Geronimo

hmm it appears Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, the former president of my university (Texas A&M) is also named in the lawsuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spawn Camp3r said:
So, basically we can blame all our economic troubles on the S&B because most of our recent presidents have been a part of it and 75% of all our national debit was accredited to both Bush's and Regan

The S&B create the Elite... the faceman is the puppet while the real Elite, the names we don't know, run things. Those bastiches!

wow, i am just simply stupified, but still, it is really mean to take those bones, even if it weren't the famous indian person's bones which name i can't remeber, it was really mean.

Spawn Camp3r said:
So, basically we can blame all our economic troubles on the S&B because most of our recent presidents have been a part of it and 75% of all our national debit was accredited to both Bush's and Regan

Considering Reagan created a butt load of economic growth that more than made up for any "debt", and considering that our current president has so far spent more than every other president before him combined (and with the least result so far), I would say that's not an accurate statement.

What is this skull and bones stuff? All of these secret societies full of rich people who drink wine and snack on fine cheese in their secret caves of gold and diamonds. What is the point?

Well, I hate to add to the mystique.. but it's hard not to.

Skull and Bones, and some other secret societies are basically comprised of the most wealthy and powerful families in the country. They're vaguely connected to the Illuminati and the Freemasons, although nobody seems to know exactly what the relationship is. o_O

There was a time in world history that secret societies were all the rage. Look up some history on the Hellfire Clubs, and it's undeniable that the real power is behind the power, and that there are some scary groups out there that make the criminal organizations look like saints because they are above the law... they are comprised by the people who make the laws.

Nowadays. I suspect things are a bit tamer... but I don't actually know firsthand.

Anybody ever see Robert Deniro's movie 'The Good Shepherd? Theres a good line from Matt Damon's scene with Joe Pesci that sums it up really well, but I don't remember it verbatum.

Lot's of conspiracy theories. I don't get involved with them because I want to keep my sanity. I am somewhat skeptical when it comes to secret societies. Not of their existence, but of the extent of their power. Because honestly, if we knew they pulled all the strings, they would kill us to preserve the secret, wouldn't they?

Pillowfire, That's a really good observation. I think you might be right, if we did know they were "pulling the strings" on everything americans do they would do something about it.

Exactly, and that classic reply, "reverse psychology, no one will believe you, etc", doesn't work, because the amount of damage to their group that can be caused if the masses find out is simply to great to leave any chance of that happening.

Especially if a few individuals are allowed to know, imagine how much information they could eventually gather to convict these groups.

With so many resources, I hardly think they would let us get away, and it wouldn't take more than a finger snap for them to send professional killers knocking on our door to make us, "disappear", permanently.

No one would be able to trace it back to them either.

That's the power of money.

Ahhhh..........the fond memories of basic training at Ft. Sill. The 15 mile hike still sucked even though the scenery was nice. Even the drill sgt's couldn't figure out why they sent me ( a helicopter mechanic) to an artillery base. But hey, thats the Army for ya. GO FREEMASONS (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back