Skullcandy Girl's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you wanted to ask her a question and not get into trouble, all you have to do is pm her or email her and ask her yourself so this thread can R.I.P

Jesse Talakoski said:
Hey does anyone know how she get's her armour to come out so smooth after aplying the resin? Does she mix it differently if so how?

Whats bondo i did exactly what she said in the indy mogul video I applied the aqua resin and fiberglass 1 coat of just aqua resin on the outside and inside and added fiber glass on the INSIDE and thats it is that all i do?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I caught your video on Backyard FX (I know I'm late) and liked the way it came out. You did a fantastic job. Readin the post and watchin the video resparked my interest in my armor. May be this year I can have it done....lol :p

Skullcandy Girl said:
Thanks Vex :)/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Can't wait to have a full set of armor like you :D:D' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks Silver, yeah the added details in the pep while tedious at times, really makes a difference. I've never tried adding details after the fact, I should try :)/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Shanks FS. nah I never quit, my schedule as it is, doesn't allow me the time I need to complete certain parts of your Helmet and possibly the torso without risking warping damage :(/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Working on your helmet did teach me a lot about Pep, and it was fun, regardless of my screw up. Your helmet is by far a lot more complicated, and some of the details in Robo's armor (small folds and tabs) reminded me of the schematics you make, which is a good thing. Those small some times pain in the ass details really make a difference :D:D' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The left boot is done! Length wise it fits my foot well though these suckers are roomy! heheheh, Maybe in a few months when I got some of the other armor pieces done I'll see how they are propotion wise ot the other armor, and how the fit with my Tactical boots, maybe some foam and velcro will make these less roomy. I may cut out around the boot base some my boot treads are what's touching the ground :)/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> This looks great! Big ups to Robo for his hi-res gear!

The boots look amazing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha Glad ya liked it Timmy, start the shiz up :)

Wow old skool revival!!

For what it's worth, doing some ODST(hence my new avatar) stuff and working on my Gravity Hammer. Doing some non halo armor stuff as well, yay :D

And a lot of people have asked, no I am NOT going to Dragon*Con. Too busy.

I restarted my armor which means I'm back to square one with pepakura. Just got one question for ya, what did you use to "seal" the paper? Is it something like Moche Poche?

necromancy1.jpg

Halo reach is so cool i need some files for the armor any suggestion oh and i need a romeo helmet
People are still trying to get that helmet right, there is a couple of them out there but i personally think there off shape and detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back