Skull's Weapon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullBoy13

hey guys. i was bored and got no update on my ODST, so i decided to make my own weapon thread. right now i have....
MA5C:pepped
ODST SMG:pepped
SPNKr:Gonna Scratch Build(still collecting Mats)
so im gonna post some pics on the SMG and the AR
SMG by nightshade unfold by harding29
DSC02221.jpg

AR by Nugget
DSC02249.jpg

for the SPNKr....... The tube i was using to hold my ODST helmet. check out my thread to see for your self

Enjoy!

Hey guys! I'm gonna show you on what i have for the SPNKr, here it is! see helmet for length. and tell me how long it should be ^.^
CIMG0249.jpg

Loving it! Question: which SPNKr are you doing? It would be epic to see the one from Reach, as it hasn't been done yet.

Thanks man. and Sorry :) Im Gonna make the one from ODST but maybe when I buy Reach for my xbox and decided to make an armor, ill do it :)

Hey guys :) sorry for the double post :D but i think this isnt necroing cause i dont wanna start up a new thread to ask a single question. but what model is the best model for the M6C SOCOM from halo 3 ODST? thanks in advance :D

excellent work on those pep jobs, can't wait to see more! :D I'd love to see how you're doing the Rocket Launcher, I had an idea on how to turn one of those into a nerf missile launcher...

Thanks :) I'm pretty much going to use Cardboard on the boxes of the SPNKr.. so I was looking for Templates... (Obviously i cant find any) for the nerf Idea.... I dont think so :) im in Asia, Middle East (but I'm from the Philippines, we just migrated) and it's hard to find Nerf, or more importantly it's hard to take a taxi to the Mall..(I dont trust them, I almost got hit earlier when i was crossing the street... Reckless Drivers -.-) :) thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back