Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the Chiten or Falmer (regular and the hardened/heavy armor added by the DLC) armors been done yet? Or the Aetherium items, such as the shards, staff or the crown? I know the shield is basically just a blinged out Dwarven shield, so that one might not need to be done.

Ok, so here is the post with the armor bits. I am thankful people know which files I haven't done yet. Gives me a direction to go after these pieces. Side note, I will only be doing armor and weapon pieces. The reason the dragon skull was released is because it looks amazing, and I didn't want to hold onto that without sharing. I will not be doing the other dragon bones, nor will I attempt the werewolves. Too much hair. But, armor and weapons will be done. And finally, here we go with the Male and Female Savior's Hide. Make sure to scale the armor for yourself before printing! Enjoy!

Male Savior's Hide
Measures about 30 inches.
tCoGzIS.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/G-UTf3GZ/Male_Saviors_Hide.html

Female Savior's Hide
Measures about 20 inches.
BPCoouV.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/VTzPWXFE/Female_Saviors_Hide.html

Any chance we can see the orcish armor and helmet sets next? A fellow propmaker and I are both planning on the stuff, your files would be a nice reference point

Wonderful work. I would like to see more Nordic style armors or weapons and special request for Hrothmund's Axe, if it can be done pulled out of the stone, from the Dragonborn DLC.

Love your work, I'm working on building daedric armour with a daedric greatsword from your files. My wish list includes glass and elven armours and the weapons as well ^_^

The Glass Armor has already been done. For Zombies sake everyone please go through the thread and look at all that's been done before requesting items. I say this on behalf of zombiegrimm because I know he has stated this before.

Two quick points. I understand that I'm basically the only one on the internet doing this, and I'm only doing this for fun. There is no commission here, just one man trying to fulfill a dream to unfold all of Skyrim. I'm also a disabled veteran, so it takes me a bit longer than others to get files out. But, as you've seen, my files are totally worth it. So, as far as requests go, you are more than welcome to ask, just don't pester me, as I am trying to get as much out as I can. Being disabled makes it really difficult sometimes. So, all I ask is that you bear with me, and eventually I'll try to get all of Skyrim out.

Second, Elven armor might be able to be converted, but I'm not so sure about elven weapons. The models I have are without textures and they are the basic 3d model. For the elven weapons, most of the pieces are not touching each other, but rather floating. If you understand what I'm describing, then you understand why making elven weapons is proving to be difficult. I haven't abandoned the idea of releasing them, just trying to figure out how to unfold them without there being too many problems.

That's it for now. I have some more armor files ready but I want to do the female version so I can release them at the same time. Should be a few days and then I'll drop some more armor for my fans.

measure your self from side veiw then measure your self from front veiw, then measure your height and transfer it in to Milometer format then open the file in pep designer then go to the scale option and imput that in and there you go you have your scale for your size.

Pretty cool that there is plenty of Skyrim pep files. A year or two ago I made the Skyrim symbol by sweat soldering copper tubing together. If I have extra space and $ ill probably make a weapon.

This is what I can think of grimm:

Dwarven dagger
Dwarven sword
Dwarven war axe
Dwarven mace
Dwarven great sword
Dwarven warhammer
Dwarven battleaxe
Dwarven shield
Elven dagger
Elven sword
Elvenwar axe
Elven mace
Elven great sword
Elven warhammer
Elven battleaxe
Elven shield
All Elven armour
Ebony mail
Ebony sword
Ebony shield
Kahvozein's Fang
Lexicon?
Mace of Molag Bal
Steel war axe
Steel battleaxe
Steel greatsword
Wabbajack
Generic staff x ???
Staff of Magnus
Troll Skull
All Orcish armour
Orcish sword
Orcish war axe

What have I left out? Quite a bit I bet...

AND! the blades armor.
BladesCuirass_SK.png

Was wondering since you di such a great job on all these files if you have done or are going to do the Nordic war axe? i dont see it on the list any where

Hello once again 405th. Just a quick update for everyone. I was a little busy there for a bit building a new Fotus helmet for a friend. I finally finished it, so I can now work on those Skyrim files. I'm going to be releasing more files this time around than previously thought. I will be releasing two different armor sets the next time. Should be sometime before Christmas at the latest. I will be doing all of the weapons and armor of Skyrim that I can get my hands on. Still not sure about elven weapons at this time, but everything else looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back