Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem, and realized it was a simple solution. If you look at the 2D window, and the "pages" are turned sideways, go into printer setup and change the orientation from "Portrait" to "Landscape".

Here is an image to help out. Hope it works!!

pepprntset_zps17fb1a62.png

If what OG DRAGON072 wrote doesn't work just change the paper settings from letter to A4. File -> Print and paper settings -> Paper size.

I always print preview before I actually print And even when everything is where it should be, it still says something is amiss, but I always click no when it asks to rescale. If everything is fitting the pages in your print preview, it is usually 99.99% good to go.

Somebody had a birthday today. D.A. ratted you out, Zombie. lol. Happy Birthday, and thanks again for all your work here. Looking forward to building some dragonscale armor when I feel more confidant in my pep work (and can afford the materials. lol).

Love the files! Just finished painting my foam daedric helmet, I think it came out great! I have all the other pieces made, just not fully painted yet.

daedric_helmet_aging3_zps383ef895.jpg

Thank you to everyone who understands my previous post. Now that it is out of the way, I can move onto others things. Yes, I had a birthday very recently, and spent it in good fashion. Being 29 will be fun.
I haven't had much time to unfold some new pieces as I'm getting ready for Rose City Comic Con here in Portland on Sept. 21st. I have four hobby Horses from Alice: Madness Returns that I built from scratch and will be showing off there. I'm debating on bringing my Pyramid Head costume as well, but we will see how everything works out. I've gotten three almost finished and one left to go before time is up. So, I've been really busy building these things. Each one is four feet tall, and have various pieces that need connecting. If someone wants to meet me, I will be there ready for some killer photos. Let me know in advance if you wanna me up!
After I manage to finish these pieces here in a few weeks, I will be back at it releasing more models from Skyrim. I think I'm pretty close to finishing all of Skyrim. I'll still be here to help others with their pieces, it will just be a little longer until a model gets released. Stay tuned!

Is it possible to make this(If you have the time), I feel this have got to be one of the coolest weapons in Skyrim. The Ebony Blade, I found a few reference images.

url

Ypq6A.png

SR-item-Ebony_Blade.jpg

I didn't think I would have had the time to do these next two items. However, due to the sun being difficult and me not able to resin, I decided to make good use of my indoor time. Someone on my other social network sites asked me to do these pieces, and we have been contacting back and forth so I decided to help them out and do these real quick.

I'm still having problems with people claiming my work as their own. Its mind numbingly painful to constantly see. So, I'm at the point right now where I'm not sure I will be releasing the files for the Hobby Horses I've been mentioning. I'm happy to see people making requests because it means people enjoy my work and want to see more. Too bad I can't even get the credit I deserve. So, I'll post a few pictures to show the progress of them , but I'm not sure at this point if I'll release them.

Back to Skyrim, here are the Skyrim Dwarven Mace and Dwarven Shield! Enjoy!

Dwarven Mace
Measures about 32 inches.
DwarvenMace_zps37360c1d.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/YuE8_Zlg/Dwarven_Mace.html

Dwarven Shield
Measures about 36 inches.
Dwarvenshield_zps4492adce.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/p3Rfwh-7/Dwarven_shield.html

And the Hobby Horses I mentioned. If someone has some advice on the matter at hand, I would gladly listen.
The model is my lovely wife, not me. I'm not in the picture, she is just being the most amazing model and holding the props for me.
Level 1 Hobby Horse
20130901_155744_zps70bd145f.jpg

Level 2 Hobby Horse
20130904_015526_zps4413a2cd.jpg

Level 4 Hobby Horse
20130901_155902_zps436d9d3f.jpg

I'm still working on Level 3 hobby horse. Its in pieces at the moment, so no pictures. Enjoy.

Are they claiming the files as their own or the finished creations? You could officially claim them as your own on these sites, referencing this thread being around before theirs. Hope it works out.

That is really sad to hear about people claiming your work as their own. I'll represent you when I post or recommend any of your creations because I really enjoy and am glad to see this kind of work. Keep it up and the Horses look awesome!

Why in the world do people stoop so low as to derive their pride from others' works? It's pathetic. I mean really, I might convert zombie's files to foam compatibility, but at least when I put the foam files up, I give Zombie due credit.

Blades armor set?
the armor looks pretty awesome when you combine it with the dawnguard helmet and the imperial captains gauntlets(the ones with the spikes)
Blades_armor.jpg

Still getting ready for Rose City Comic Con here this weekend. However, I was able to unfold and make the pepakura file for another weapon. Here is the Skyrim Ebony Blade! I'm unsure of the actual size, but this one is about four and a half feet tall. If you need it bigger, I'm sure everyone can scale it up for themselves if necessary. Enjoy!

Skyrim Ebony Blade
Measures about 4 and half feet tall.
bmT4ORI.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/G_u3AvDC/Ebony_Blade.html

Love your work ^_^ I have been building like crazy. Not enough hours in the day to make as many as I want. Going to decorate the bedroom with a few healms and the female daedric armor ^_^ So thank you for those. They are great fun and so well built, Even a beginner like me can play with them.

thats awesome!
Yx0nMx7.jpg

with the combination of your files, and what vidofnir234 has converted to foam ive made this. im rushing to get a suit done by halloween.
but if you do the blades armor set, im going to make this after my first set.
1NzPB3G.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back