Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there Saturday in my Spartan, but I mostly asking because by next year I hope to have finished a Male Nightingale for my roommate using your templates and I'd love to show it off to you! So plan to be there Saturday next year too. ;)

Whoa, Leviathan Axe? Was that ever in Skyrim proper, I don't remember. Either way, thank you I've been wanting to build one of those :)

Hey thanks again zombiegrimm for these wonderful files. I did indeed make that Leviathan Axe, though you might like to see it :)
39169657_2511086425571839_2784476256329007104_o.jpg

Very nice Benton188 !!

Hey Grimm, I just got word that I will in fact have booth space at Rose City this year. We'll be at table #173 with some Halo stuff. :) I hope to see you.

Hey, Zombiegrimm! I just wanted to say how much i appreciate all your efforts and work that you've done working on this pep files. Thank you, good sir!
By the way, here is my almost finished orcish dagger built from your .pdo file.

I was wondering if you could do unfold for Blade of Woe and/or some elven weapons, because i can't find these anywhere.
Rg4e9BhME_4.jpg
cafaeC8-nos.jpg

I love seeing what everyone creates. The handful of items I've received have been beyond amazing! I show them off and give credit when I'm on panels. I truly have the best fans!!!

I have always said I wouldn't do this. I promised myself I wouldn't because I knew the deep undertaking it required, and I didn't think I could do it.

However, with my skills having progressed further than I anticipated, I will be taking back the previous statement. I will be working on the Elven files! They aren't as clean as the other Skyrim models, with huge holes and uneven lines, which makes unfolding extremely difficult. I have the skills now to be able to try and repair the models before unfolding them. This batch might take a little longer than usual, but I'm starting the Elven weapon set.

...make you something... why didn't I think of that?!?!

I'll be starting on the male nightingale armor in about a month. I'd like to make you something too. I can't afford to make you a whole suit, but if you could have one (reasonably-sized) weapon or one piece of armor... what would you want?

...make you something... why didn't I think of that?!?!

I'll be starting on the male nightingale armor in about a month. I'd like to make you something too. I can't afford to make you a whole suit, but if you could have one (reasonably-sized) weapon or one piece of armor... what would you want?

Build Buds Mk.II?

You guys, are the best!

I require only one thing from my fans and its the same thing I will always want. Credit for the file. You build it, its your work of art. I love everything and cherish whatever gets made.

You guys, are the best!

I require only one thing from my fans and its the same thing I will always want. Credit for the file. You build it, its your work of art. I love everything and cherish whatever gets made.
I will always give you credit for the work you've done. I realized I never shared my dragon set I made either. I admit it doesn't look the greatest, needs more detail work and a better paint scheme.
CIMG5806.JPG

I love the hard work I see. If you're unhappy with it, that's on you, but I enjoy everything that is made. I, personally, enjoy swords, daggers, and helmets. Those are my jam and honestly love receiving weapons of such fine craftsmanship that I would swear it was made by dwarves!

Completely unrelated question zombie... how big is your head..?

edit: like if you were to put your head in a box what would the three dimensions of the box need to be to be able to cover your chin

Last edited:
When unfolding these broken parts for the Elven weapons, which would you prefer... the files to be released as they are with the broken parts, or would you like me to attempt to clean up those broken parts as best as I can?

I am sorry to keep you in suspense for so long. In my opinion, I think it best to have the full, un broken models. It will save confusion, heartache, and n00bies (like me) in the future saying "What am I supposed to do?! Will you do this for me?!?" and etc...

Hello once again Skyrim fans! I have the Elven weapons ready to go for you as a Xmas gift! I had surgery yesterday so I'm super out of it. However, I should be good in a day or two and you will have access to those files before the end of the year. You guys have absolutely been the best fans, and I thank you for being on this journey with me. This journey isnt over yet, so I'm looking forward to more files next year. I can't wait to see what you come up with, and I love being able to hold your work. I cannot thank you enough!!

See you in a few days!!!

Hello once again Skyrim fans!!! A late Xmas present, I have the finished Skyrim Elven weapons. I am finally able to move on my own a bit and managed to get to the computer so I can bring these gifts to you, the fans. This is the last batch of files for this year. I will be back at it next year with new files for your enjoyment. If there is something you desire to see, let me know and I will see what I can do. Requests are always appreciated, as it gives me a list to work on. Take note that the model isn't completely built, but I left all pieces so that you can see where everything goes. Enjoy!!

Elven Battle Axe
Measures about 48 inches.
gSQ2XIo.png

Download Link: Elven Battle Axe - Download - 4shared

Elven Bow
00WVKdE.png

Download Link: Elven Bow - Download - 4shared

Elven Dagger
Measures about 18 inches.
Fic4njC.png

Download Link: Elven Dagger - Download - 4shared

Elven Greatsword
Measures about 60 inches.
GKo1kmO.png

Download Link: Elven Greatsword - Download - 4shared

Elven Mace
Measures about 36 inches.
fRFD5D5.png

Download Link: Elven Mace - Download - 4shared

Elven Sword
mlGaFlP.png

Download Link: Elven Sword - Download - 4shared

Elven War Axe
Measures about 28 inches
RBGzObs.png

Download Link: Elven War Axe - Download - 4shared

Elven War Hammer
Measures about 54 inches.
KqjyJMU.png

Download Link: Elven War Hammer - Download - 4shared

Finished this one about a week ago and i can't wait to put my hands on this pretty elven dagger.

IMG_0287.png

3OVKMNBeuHo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back