Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST DO IT!!!

Nightingale is now complete.

20190315_204952.jpg20190315_205341.jpg20190315_205533.jpg20190316_103926.jpg20190316_234930.jpg20190317_174045.jpgIMG_Tokyo_20190317_000826_processed.jpgIMG_Thota_Vaikuntam_20190317_000007_processed.jpgIMG_Tokyo_20190316_235915_processed.jpgIMG_Daryl_Feril_20190317_174502_processed.jpgIMG_Femme_20190317_174551_processed.jpgIMG_Huawei_HiAI_20190317_001009_processed.jpg

Hello once Skyrim fans! I have a file dump for your enjoyment. There are 2 files that are NOT unfolded. I tried to close the holes in the models, but it was too difficult for my skills. I tried to reduce polygons and it destroyed the models. So, they will be included in this batch of files, but I will label them. Otherwise, make sure to scale for yourselves before printing. Enjoy!

Goblin Killer Boots
Measures about 11 inches.
oNQCU68.png

Download Link: Goblin Killer Boots - Download - 4shared

Goblin Killer Thighs
J5vIsSd.png

Download Link: Goblin Killer Thighs - Download - 4shared

Goblin Killer Gauntlets
Measures about 10 inches.
T6hdEk5.png

Download Link: Goblin Killer Gauntlets - Download - 4shared

Goblin Killer Torso
Measures about 15 inches.
7cmjekR.png

Download Link: Goblin Killer Torso - Download - 4shared

Goblin Killer Shoulders
FzRdhST.png

Download Link: Goblin Killer Shoulders - Download - 4shared

Goblin Killer Helmet (NOT unfolded)
suBGoVe.png

Download Link: Goblin Killer Helmet - Download - 4shared

Goblin Killer Short Sword (NOT unfolded)
wwGVJ87.png

Download Link: Goblin Killer Short Sword - Download - 4shared

Sorry for slight necroing a thread, but I really don't want to sort through 53 pages of posts to try and find this...

All of the 4shared links on the front are dead... I'm looking at making a skyrim cosplay, and was wondering if anyone has "Preferably" all of those original files that I can get n download?

Hey zombiegrimm, do you happen to have those file by any chance?

Sorry for slight necroing a thread, but I really don't want to sort through 53 pages of posts to try and find this...

All of the 4shared links on the front are dead... I'm looking at making a skyrim cosplay, and was wondering if anyone has "Preferably" all of those original files that I can get n download?

Hey zombiegrimm, do you happen to have those file by any chance?
I'm just gonna go ahead and second this request. However, I'm looking for Stahlrim files so I'll keep looking around... unless someone has them laying around...

Update: Using the search tool I was able to find some of the stahlrim files, but 4shared is difficult for my peabrain to figure out. I'm working on downloading them. Update: Yeah, I can't get 4shared downloads to work, the site just locks up and throws a bunch of shady ads and popups at me.

Last edited:
Sorry for being offline while questions piled up. Its not technically a necro post, I just haven't posted in awhile. I broke a rib and the healing process has been incredibly difficult. My VA doctor didn't catch it the first time, and the pain has been nothing short of horrible. I know I need to finish a few models, but I have been back and forth to the hospital. I apologize for not being more available. The links should all still work on my DeviantArt page, and if they don't, send me a message and I'm usually good at keeping the links working.

Side note, what download website would work best for everyone? 4shared has always worked for me, but I'm noticing others having difficulties obtaining my files. This isn't about a complete re upload, just a better platform for the files to be easier to access. I love seeing the work put out by fans. This entire journey has been nothing but for the fans.

Duuuuude, the forum and our questions don't add up to a holl of beans compared to your ribs, man. Go heal. We'll be here.

Get well soon!

I myself miss the old days when we could download non-halo files directly from the armory. But it's whatever for me. The less 3rd party, the better.

Sorry for being offline while questions piled up. Its not technically a necro post, I just haven't posted in awhile. I broke a rib and the healing process has been incredibly difficult.

Awe man, I know how you feel. Back in February I fractured my patella, and it's been a trip.

Recovery comes first, cosplay comes second. I hope you're recovering well my dude

I just went through the whole forum and I'd like to thank Zombiegrimm, in the year leading up to a Con I'm going to I plan on making the Ancient Falmer armor with Auriel's Bow and an Elven dagger, and that can be made possible by this thread :) If possible I'd like to ask if there is a chance of Auriel's Shield being done, even though I know its a little late in the timeline.

Less interested in any files, more interested in your welfare, zombiegrimm, how are things going? Things got kinda rough a little bit ago I know, just checking up to see how you're healing.

I'm still here. The VA doesn't like sending meds on time so I've been in what feels like the longest battle. Its all been uphill, so with that logic, I'm bound to hit the down side of the hill anyday. You know, its days like these that remind me of why I love to create items and files. With all that's going wrong, its nice to do some good without the thought of reward. I recently bought a 3D pen and have been experimenting with different types of art. I took an old daedric dagger that was partially finished and coated it in PLA. I broke a few tools trying to find the best way to manually heat the pieces until I settled on a wood burning tool. And it works amazingly. The results are better than I dreamed, but there is a single drawback. After heating the dagger and coating it in PLA, its damn near sharp enough to cut through most things. I've made a handful of tiny sculptures and I'm really getting back into creating. So, no files this time, but I hope to have something concrete here shortly. Thank you for checking up on me!!!

Good to hear, man. Sorry to hear about the VA and their pill timeline. We're pulling for ya, keep your stick on the ice.

Hello Skyrim Fans!! I know I've been absent with files but I'm hoping to have more to offer in the next year. I'm working on several things artistically and not going to forget the fans who have submitted work and helped make Skyrim in real life more of a reality. This is my Christmas/ Holiday present to my fans, and to everyone who has been there making comments and posting pictures. I thank all of you and wanted you to know how honored I am that you've been on this long road. I know how this sounds, but this is only a send off for 2019. 2020 will be a different game entirely. I will try to make more frequent posts. Sometimes I'll just make update posts. But that's not until the next year.
Sorry, got off topic there for a bit. I didn't want to get too personal but I know a handful have asked what's next so I wanted to say there is so much more. But this is a present for you.

Dragon Carved Armor. Make sure to scale for yourselves before printing. And as always, enjoy!

Dragon Carved Helmet
Measures to be about 12 inches.
EwSsSZL.png

Download Link: Dragon Carved Helmet - Download - 4shared

Dragon Carved Shoulders
Measures to be about 14 inches.
81uf8fz.png

Download Link: Dragon Carved Shoulders - Download - 4shared

Dragon Carved Chest
Measures to be about 22 inches.
yTodr0F.png

Download Link: Dragon Carved Chest - Download - 4shared