Props Smg Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaninja

After school yesterday, I found a carrying case for a magnavox VHS camera. So I decided to turn it into a battle damaged SMG case. I don't have foam inserts for the SMG's yet but I'm working on getting them soon.
[attachment=9705:smg_case.jpg]

That is a nice find! I really like what you did with the case only thing that bothers me is the handle really kind looks shiny to me and for it being military i would figure it would be metal. Have you thought about maybe trying to replace the handle at all or would that be to complicated because it is not a big deal. I mean you really wouldn't really want to screw it up by trying to change something without knowing you can do it without screwing it up.

Well I can't take the handle off because the two sides are inside the locks. Also, I used a black gloss thats why its shiny. So I think I'll go over it with a black camo type paint.

seaninja951 said:
Well I can't take the handle off because the two sides are inside the locks. Also, I used a black gloss thats why its shiny. So I think I'll go over it with a black camo type paint.

Ahhh see that's actually what i was thinking with the handle but yea i think on a battle worn item there really shouldn't be anything really glossy on it but that's just my opinion but once again i must say nice find!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky, I never find a case layin around here like that, it looks really good so far. I am trying to make a SMG I just can't figure out what to do to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back