Smooth Pep Recon File!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude this is TIGHT its only 12 pages, found a Recon Helmet, now just got to build it! Thanks again this Tight

Um... is the link messed up? I tried to go download and it gave me this message... "The file link that you requested is not valid" WTF?

I think it's because the links were changed with the upgrade. They all have "..." in the middle of them. Same goes for the stickied pep index that Skullcandy Girl put up, along with many other threads.

I shoulda used this one instead :(. Less sanding. And less assembly. Ah well the legit folded one gives you much more training and experience right ;)

I'm thinking the link must have been broken because of the update... a lot of my photos in my thread disappeared when I updated my posts, I had to relink them, and some youtube videos won't work.

Mac, do you think you can relink the file?

If you are having issues with the portrait and land scape you can go to "print setup" and select landscape in the bottom left corner area.

I love the Helmet!!!!

Macattack64 said:
I was noticed the link wasn't working... It should be fine now...

Correct, the link is working. Very excellent work by the way, I love it and I want recon armour now.

Last edited by a moderator:
quick question i am unfortunatly a noob at pep and i am just making sure if the helmet is prescaled so i dont wind up waisting paper :D If not how would one rescale to acurate proportions

Ok So I saw the pictures and stuff was messed up after the forum layout switch. I fixed it and it's back up to what it looked like before. :)

Namauri said:
quick question i am unfortunatly a noob at pep and i am just making sure if the helmet is prescaled so i dont wind up waisting paper :D If not how would one rescale to acurate proportions

So many threads on scaling. Look around the noob stickies for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been having a problem with scaling this recon. When ever i fallow the instructions to scaling this to my height it comes out way to small. I fallowed this, my height is 5' 8'' which is 61'' and then i add 3 to get 71. So i take 71/86=0.825581. And then when i open up this Recon helmet the scale says this, 1.506734 which is a scale of 26.3, now when i put them together using the scale tut, 1.506734x0.825581=1.243930962 and when i put that number in it makes the scale value go down and when i print it all parts come out small. Any way of fixing this? If you can help me out or explain to me it would be great thanks.

Aw crap! I wish I saw this before I printed out the Recon helmet from the wiki and started cutting it all out. :(

But I think I might have scaled it too big which I don't understand because I used the same number I used for my hayabusa helmet which was 29.3.

That's because the Crown adds extra height that isn't where your head is at when wearing it. I don't know how to put this on the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back