Sniper Scope View?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulture

I couldnt find a large image of the view from a sniper scope zoomed in. I have found a few but they were too small to use for what I was making. I wanted to just erase the background and put it over a real video as an effect. So does anyone have one thats already like that with the background erased or just as good one with an easy to erase background. Even if you have a large (as big as a normal screenshot) that would be nice too. Thanks

Here is an image that you may be able to use.... You will have to edit the center in PS...

14azz7m.jpg

Ithica

couldn't you just take a screenshot of you zoomed in with the sniper and go from there?

Ithica - I meant from halo 3

And yes i guess i could take one, but Before I did I just wanted to see if anyone had one

I'm feeling a little nice, so I may go and do one from Halo 1, but I'm not sure if you want that.
Let me know, I can have halo custom up and running in no time.

I think green is still the best because some of the parts I need to keep are 'close to white' and when removing the white some of those parts would be removed

C 4468 said:
I think green is still the best because some of the parts I need to keep are 'close to white' and when removing the white some of those parts would be removed

Would you mind posting the template here when your done?
For no reason at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
thepuma said:
uhmm its crosshairs with a circle in the middle

from HALO 3

if you could get one post from halo CE but I originally wanted the halo 3 one

lol ok guys I got the screenshot and made the video, so here it is!

also the photoshop format is from version CS3 and wont open with any lower versions. Does anyone still want it?

heres the first one

C 4468 said:
lol ok guys I got the screenshot and made the video, so here it is!

also the photoshop format is from version CS3 and wont open with any lower versions. Does anyone still want it?

heres the first one

THAT IS SOME BAD @$$ $H!T YOU GOT THERE MAN. GOOD JOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back