So….. What next? Infinity Ward "Halo like game"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt that the covenant are done for. they could make another game about taking the rest of the covenant out. besides the elites since they swiched to the human side. my wife also says that they could totallly make a forerunner game.

they could do "Ghosts of Onyx" or follow that somehow, the mysterious planet is also where Halsey and the other Spartans wound up and Halsey would, of course, say, "You were always lucky, John..."

Also, to follow up on the Mass Effect tie-in...Cortana vs. EDI catfight? Cortana and Legion?
?

I would like to see them cover the Colonial insurrections that occurred before the Covenant invaded. Focus on the war from the eyes of a young freedom fighter. You can never go wrong with a war for independence. And for God's sake, add a cover system!

I say Halo: ODST 2

You could create niche stories to fit in anywhere... Just drop us feet first in... and let the killing begin....

Cujo3131
I agree. I think they should make us an ODST that delivers on the trailer they teased us with. Don't get me wrong I love ODST and the story...but...what did it have to do with the awesome trailer?
And as far as IW is concerned. If they do make a "space shooter", I hope they make one that is based on a completely original concept, but if it's anything like the CoD's I won't be playin it much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back