Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
If you have anything you would like shared on the official Regiment social media, post it in this thread and we'll push it out!

This can be things like:
-Upcoming events you have a thread for here that you like to drive more traffic to.
-Work In Progress threads here on the Forums that you are proud of and would like to draw attention to, either your own or another MidWest Regiment's members.
-Pictures of you or other members that you are particularity proud of and would like to show.

If you do not feel like posting here you can always PM myself or Lauren, Lazkin, with what you like to see posted on the MidWest Regiment Facebook page.

Additionally we can also reach out to Zack, arma358 , the Division Public Relations Officer to get your requested posted on any even Wider scale if it is necessitated.

It's a new year, so I just wanted to remind everyone that we still are looking for your submissions and requests!

It's a new year, so I just wanted to remind everyone that we still are looking for your submissions and requests!
I would lovw to send pics but I am having troubles posting images here, I would love to share!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back