Soft Parts Soft Foam/sponge Material

Status
Not open for further replies.

haji

does anyone know where you can sheets of these? they use to package computers with them a few years ago.

100_2169.jpg

I used some of this in my shins and it works like a charm. No rotation and super comfy.

Theres a kinda foam bed padding that is very similer to this. tho its a little bit on the expensive Side.

you can get whole bed sized sheets of it for like 30$

They also work well as stuffing for ammo pouches if your costume has any. Makes it look like you are packing munitions without actually adding any signifigant weight.

I seen sheets of them at walmart, if not try a craft store. Or go to a store that sells expensive imported fragile stuff. I got a whole bag of brick sized foam from a golf shop.

There is a store where I live called Surplus city, and they carry a variety of this foam.

Also, consider blue camping foam, also known as sleeping pad Click here to see the camping foam mat

It's water proof, soft, and durable, pluse pretty cheap and can do quite a bit of your suit.

Props to my friend Josh on this one. He does Darkon, and this is what he uses to construct his weapons.

Any Joann's fabrics should have a variety of sizes and thicknesses of padding; it'll be a light green color. Easy to cut with an exacto knife or scissors. Relatively cheap too.

i am haji said:
does anyone know where you can sheets of these? they use to package computers with them a few years ago.

100_2169.jpg

i just bought enough for my son and his friend and enough for my suit as well from joann fabrics, along with strapping and clips all for $45.00, thats way cool, you should try there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back