something we may have missed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pic

sub2.jpg

Gabriel?

Who's Gabriel? The Arch-angel? Also, I couldn't make anything out of the audio. The subtitles seemed like guesses at best.

Spartan-419 said:
Who's Gabriel? The Arch-angel? Also, I couldn't make anything out of the audio. The subtitles seemed like guesses at best.
I could make out half of it. on and off.

Last edited by a moderator:
That could be because text was supplied to you. The text doesn't make sense to me, at all.

So this is that kind of thing that sits under the Earth's layer.
Makes sense. for it is the secret
Saturn.
Venus.
[garbled]
Look it's the Earth's space shuttle
A Secret Four lies inside.
It is some sort of Myth. Some say it's not.
Friend, you name it Myth.
It is the Myth.
(Higher BG voice) Halo. shhh. It missed again.
How long the hours seem to pass.
To be able to touch the Earth, then you must stand next to it.
and touch it.
A message for whoever crosses it.

I'm sorry, but this seems like a bad acid trip to me. "Halo. Shhh. It missed again?" What? I don't know about the validity of the audio. Can we be sure that it's the audio from the original clip?

90% of what we should have been hearing were huge stretches. I'm sure we could have heard "Pancake buttermilk panda bear" if someone put the text in the video too.

When you listen to the 719Hz.wav file you can hear an Elite go "Wort wort wort", a Gravemind voice saying, "We are the Gravemind", or any of hundreds of possibilities. You hear what you want to hear.

CMax said:
90% of what we should have been hearing were huge stretches. I'm sure we could have heard "Pancake buttermilk panda bear" if someone put the text in the video too.

When you listen to the 719Hz.wav file you can hear an Elite go "Wort wort wort", a Gravemind voice saying, "We are the Gravemind", or any of hundreds of possibilities. You hear what you want to hear.

Don't pull that one out. I said I heard SOME of it. The few I heard was clear. Hell, I knew it could have been a trick, so I looked away, while listening. Shure come of the titles were a little off ("the" with "those"), but It was the same basic thing.
In some cases, what you say is true. But this is Friggin' ARG. The odds of it's validity are even higher.

What's to stop someone from making the audio and putting it with the video? Do you remember all the false AR posts? He wasn't part of the ARG, and yet I bet some people believed it. I put down the text that was "said". It makes no sense, at all.

xalener said:
CMax said:

Don't pull that one out. I said I heard SOME of it. The few I heard was clear. Hell, I knew it could have been a trick, so I looked away, while listening. Shure come of the titles were a little off ("the" with "those"), but It was the same basic thing.
In some cases, what you say is true. But this is Friggin' ARG. The odds of it's validity are even higher.

Dude, I wasn't attacking you.

huh? oh sorry if that sounded like I was.
I'm sorry, I just don't understand your motives. What's the point of taking a good guess at a game that reqires you to do thingd like this, and saying it's just false. I just don't see a reason for it. With this mentallity, the game will never be finished.

And, again. This is the MP3 we found earlier. He didn't make this.

While Bungie has done similar things in the past, they've usually been a little clearer than that.

I keep hearing "butternut pickle squash" in the background.... So, it's a possibility, but I don't want to run to death over a red herring.

xalener said:
huh? oh sorry if that sounded like I was.
I'm sorry, I just don't understand your motives. What's the point of taking a good guess at a game that reqires you to do thingd like this, and saying it's just false. I just don't see a reason for it. With this mentallity, the game will never be finished.

You know, I hope there are hidden messages. I really do. I just wish we'd have more conclusive proof as to what that's saying. Someone should really have cleaned up the audio and try to single out the deeper voice. We're getting all worked up over a voice that may just be a coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back