Something wrong with the pepakura file for Recon

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymonkey980

Hey crazymonkey980 here just wanted to say that the recon helmet file i got from the pepakura files are a bit odd i loaded it there was pieces that were different from the sides one is connected and the other side isn't so if anyone can check that out and fix it but i'm not completely sure if you guys can do anything with it but if you can i would love you not like that but like your an awesome guy/girl and if you would like to see what i mean go download it and look at the parts...that's all i have to say...no pics or anything but i will send a pic of my complete helmet of Recon by tomorrow so bye people!
its the left one that i'm saying to look at the more detailed one

Please, in the future, post this in one of the "HELP!!! For XXXX" stickies at the top of the page. This helps keep clutter off the noob page, and makes sure the helpers can easily find and answer your questions, as they sometimes get a bit lost in the posts of the non-stickied stuff!

For now, it's hard to say, as there are several recon helmets, so when you can post pictures of the problem, it'll be a lot more easy to help you, but maybe someone else is better at visualizing the issue in the meantime?

Sorry dude, but i didn't get want you wanted to say. It sometimes is better to use a certain amount of punctuation marks in a sentence ;)

Update: I know what you mean now. The little thing 'hovering' underneath the helmet in the pep file right? It is a little attachment that is to be fixed on top of the helmet.

oh sorry about that i'm still new to this website and really dont know where to put the help things sorry about that didnt know there was a place for that

ya im not a good explainer that much but ya there's a couple of pieces that are different from the sides so ya, like i said one piece are connected and from the other side of the helmet its not and i had to fix it and keep looking at very small pieces to make sure that they are right but i did miss a couple which sucked cause they were small but im almost done with the helmet

ya im not a good explainer that much but ya there's a couple of pieces that are different from the sides so ya, like i said one piece are connected and from the other side of the helmet its not and i had to fix it and keep looking at very small pieces to make sure that they are right but i did miss a couple which sucked cause they were small but im almost done with the helmet

Translation:

Yeah, I'm not very good at explaining things, but there are a couple of pieces that are different from the sides. So, yeah, like I said, one piece is connected; from the other side of the helmet, it's not. I had to fix it and keep looking at very small pieces to make sure that they are right; but I did miss a couple, which sucked, because they were small. However, I'm almost done with the helmet.

Absolutely no offense meant here, but even with proper punctuation and grammar added in, this is a bit difficult to understand. I can understand if you are from a different country and English is not your primary language, but in the future, PLEASE try to use proper grammar and punctuation so others can better understand you. The better we understand you, the better we can help out.

Pretty sure Sealgair meant for you to add more than just a comma...

:D absolutely

@crazymonkey: You might want to check out some threads for an easier understanding of this forum. I suggest these:

Introduce Yourself

New Recruit Orientation Video

they are of great help for starters. After doing so, reading the HELP stickies is always a good idea. Don't get me wrong, we're all more than willing to help. But asking questions and getting those answered requires a certain form :) good luck for your build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back