Sorry; Wrong Forum - GIrlfriends Samus Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsau-mia said:
Just curious, me and my fiance were going as MC and Cortana, and for his Christmas/birthday present (I'm the artistic one) I'm making him an MC suit. Only problem is, I haven't the slightest idea of how to go about making my corana suit. I liked the material you had, and I was wondering how you did the little light up thing. If you could answer and let me know how you made it, that would be fantastic!

Hmm a Cortana costume? Have you seen this thread?
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...amp;#entry63037

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is helpful at all.....

smart_sam03.jpg

ok this has kinda upset me. I came up with the idea of making a Samus Aran Suit when my dad mentioned that we would have to make 2 mastercheif suits since he wants to be MC as well. So i figured, if we have 2 make 2 suits, why not make one a MC suit and the other something else. then i thought of Samus. Now yes, i know that there had to be other people who had this thought and i have found a few that have.
but now that this has been posted on the internet now EVERYONE wants to be samus. I dont blame you Tastybread, if i had ur skill i would show it off as well.

anywho this looks great so far, i just wonder how it is that you can look at it, find the simplest peice, compare it to yourself (or ur gf) andthen just make the rest. i cant even get the card board to curve without just making a bunch of tiny cuts and then glueing it back together.

xman93 said:
ok this has kinda upset me.
You and me both...

Please PM him for questions...please don't Necropost threads this old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back