Spanish Iron Man Suit (Voice Recognition Control)

Status
Not open for further replies.
en hora buena hombre, esta hasta la madre tu traje de Iron Man, deverias de hacerte el nuevo reactor para que se viera aun mas chingon, saludos y suerte con el projecto y muy buen trabajo.

M.Wolfman said:
Nice Suite, loving the automatic face plate.

steelwarrior said:
hey zabana can't wait to see you costume finished and btw maybe you should ask about meshes via pm to dancingfool , sahrkhead or dumbean this guys are really gifted hands for the 3d stuff.

guilty said:
the voice recognition is awsome, wish i could do that to make odst visor go from reflective to transperent and back again.

Ris Bas said:
Amazing, Im from mexico so spanish power!!

I was sondering where you got your file for the helet. THank you!

@Panda001, @Ris Bas, @M.Wolfman Thanks a lot guys!!! It´s good the hear such things :p

@ Guilty. The problem in that is to find a glass that change it´s state from reflective to transparent. Or did you know about one kind of material? o_O

steelwarrior. Thanks! I was speaking about a little with DF, but it´s complicated to do. Right now I´m cleaning my model (surfaces) and after will convert in to mesh and prepare for pepakura, it will be high detailed one, but saw the new Sharkhead´s model I wonder myself if it have sense to finish mine...

This is how it looks like now:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are going to flip out with this video (isn´t mine):

steelwarrior said:
zabana the iron gods will not forgive you if you don't finish your helmet :lol

I´m finishing it, but did you check my torso pdo file? well, imagine the helmet, it doesn´t have all kind of details like sharkhead las one, but it´s pretty accurate compared with the movie one, or that´s what I want to believe :p. Anyway would be difficult to pep probably, less bondo needed as well...

A pic worth more than a thousand words:

zabana said:
I´m finishing it, but did you check my torso pdo file? well, imagine the helmet, it doesn´t have all kind of details like sharkhead las one, but it´s pretty accurate compared with the movie one, or that´s what I want to believe :p. Anyway would be difficult to pep probably, less bondo needed as well...

A pic worth more than a thousand words:

If you need help unfolding it, let me know.

Ris Bas said:
Hello,

First of all let me say im a big fan!

I was wondering if you were the same person that posted this:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=76175&highlight=spanish

You might think this is a stupid question but how did you get the helmet to look "shiny" or like metal?

Was it a special finish? Special paint? Airbrush?

Im just starting at this so I hope you dont mind answering.

Congrats on your work!

Hi! Thanks!

Yes, I am him hehehe. No problem about questions if I know what to answer :p

The helmet yo saw in RPF thread is only painted with an airbrush. It´s silver , Titanlux is the brand. Firstly I painted in black as a base, later the silver.

I´ve got aluminium powder to try a cold cast one when I get better of my back but never tryed, John from RPF (TMP) didi it and the results were amazing!

Here in forum or in rpf one member did only the helmet faceplate, and if I remember well he used Mirra Chrome to paint polishing with cotton about 30 seconds later he sprayed on to the piece. Try to find his thread it´s a must to see ;)

See you!

New helmet added to the collection, not the better one but...

This is only the pdo model, it´s not unfolded, if the unfolder wants/needs to modify it a bit PM me and will send .3ds ;)

See you!

helmet MKI.pdo

Yeah,sure, progress was stopped due some back injuries :(

Right now I´m doing some 3d before back into armor building ;)

Update, left hand cast is now complete!

In pics left palm is the casted one, the another is the original :cool

It´s done, molding process is finish so I can do now complete cast :D:D:D

As example a few pics ^^

If anyone is interested in to get a pair of this M sized gloves just check out the run ;)

Awesome work! Could you share the files you used for the girdle though? It's all looking great! I can't wait to see it all complete!

Awesome work! Could you share the files you used for the girdle though? It's all looking great! I can't wait to see it all complete!

No, I can´t, the pelvis is the only file I have missing, my sister in law erased it from my computer :(

No, I can´t, the pelvis is the only file I have missing, my sister in law erased it from my computer :(

Crappy, well I will build the rest then see what I can do from there :D I love your files though! They are intense! Best Iron Man files I have seen yet!

As for sizing is there any exact recommendations or should I just look at the image sizes and estimate? I am 5'11 and have size 10.5 feet. How different are we in size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back