Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Lobbster

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Stream Team
Member DIN
S098
Hello everyone! Thanks to Jeffw773 we now have access to even more models from the MCC with update textures. Because of this I decided to go into the files and make an interactive 360 degree model of the default Mark V from Halo Reach. I have included both a version with decals and shields and one without. The link to download is here
1615232684842.png

If you don't know how to use Blender fear not. Once downloading the program all you have to do is open the .blend file and then click on the 2nd globe from right at the top right of the UI shown here
1615232738019.png

From there you can then select and deselect armor pieces by clicking the eye next to the piece on the right side of the UI shown here:
1615232791525.png

Then just rotate your screen and view the model as you please! If there are any other models that y'all would like to see as a reference model please let me know and I can do my best to make it available.

I'm sure this will be very useful to many! I've got a tip for viewing individual armour parts; if you select a piece, then press the period key on your numpad, it'll focus on the center of that piece, making zooming and navigating around it much easier.

I'm sure this will be very useful to many! I've got a tip for viewing individual armour parts; if you select a piece, then press the period key on your numpad, it'll focus on the center of that piece, making zooming and navigating around it much easier.
I had no idea lol. This will be very helpful for when I do more extractions and cleanups

This is a little outdated by this point so check out the new group "photo" along with a fully customizable spartan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back