Spartan Action Figure Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

My friend is trying to buy all the action figures of the permutations so he will have like a collection or something. So I thought, why couldn't they invent a Spartan figure with interchangeable parts??? You could pretty much make your own spartan like in the game. Like you could take out the shoulder piecies and change them with other piecies like the hayabusa or CQB. Good idea??

SpArtan-270 said:
My friend is trying to buy all the action figures of the permutations so he will have like a collection or something. So I thought, why couldn't they invent a Spartan figure with interchangeable parts??? You could pretty much make your own spartan like in the game. Like you could take out the shoulder piecies and change them with other piecies like the hayabusa or CQB. Good idea??

They already are, google it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it would be cool.
I'm still waiting for my $43 set of figures from Mcfarlane toys.
Master Chief was $19.95, set of 2 Grunts was $12.76, and shipping was $9.95.

Plus tax.

It's been about 5 days now...

It is a good idea but I doubt McFarlane would ever do ONE Master Chief action figure with all the armor permutations with it.
From they're point of view it's better to make a stand alone action figure of each permutation. They make more money that way. Instead of one guy buying one action figure for say $15.99, this way one guy will buy several for $15.99, one of each permutation.

Case in point- the red/white/normal and EVA in they're series 1 line up.

dragonballzcentral_1984_574681948.jpg

Rid3r said:
Yes, it would be cool.

Plus tax.

You do know they dont come out until MArch?

Rid3r said:
Yes, it would be cool.

Plus tax.

expect to wait about 60 more days til March when they come out.

Well they said my JoyRide figure was about 5inches but when I got it, it measured 7". Ive arleady order some mcfarlane figures I cant wait!

smilie120 said:
Well they said my JoyRide figure was about 5inches but when I got it, it measured 7". Ive arleady order some mcfarlane figures I cant wait!
ive got like $20 to gamestop. i cant wait :D

The spartans are 5 inches tall. The grunts are 3 inches tall...

Those are some tiny grunts...lol..

Anyway..I wonder how they'd get a Katana permutation to work on one of the spartans..After all its kind of attatched to the body by a peg..

GruntOfAction said:
The spartans are 5 inches tall. The grunts are 3 inches tall...

Those are some tiny grunts...lol..

Anyway..I wonder how they'd get a Katana permutation to work on one of the spartans..After all its kind of attatched to the body by a peg..
oh nos my cat ate my grunt!!!! :p

Are you guys sure? Because it didn't say anything on Toyglobe.com about that, and they had pics and everything, said it would arrive in 3-10 business days...
Maybe you guys are talking about a new series? I got mine as individual action figures.

I sure hope I don't have to wait 60 days... :cautious:

Also, if it helps, they're the green paint job (maybe other colors come out later).

Sorry man, check the official site spawn.com, they state there that they arn't out until March and Series 2 isn't out until May.

SpArtan-270 said:

u mean like this?

http://herotoy.web.fc2.com/maskedrider/deno/deno5form.html

http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/ganngu/ganngu432.htm

it have 4 suit in 1 figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back