Spartan design ideas ex. brutish spartan costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for a design for my armor an i have 3 ideas a huge super spartan,stealth grey spartan and a steelish silver spartan with blades on his armor

Wait... blades? I'd go with the stealth grey. It could pass as a Spec Ops spartan. The other's seem to Hollywood.

Stealth MJOLNIR seems more plausible than the "Super Spartan" armor, and is in fact used already. Spartan III SPI Armor. There are some threads about the armor on here, I'm not sure where though. Search for SPI or Spartan III and see what you like.

i got an idea it will be tricky thugh how bout i make it black and gold and like put lettering that says top secret on the gold in black? it would be the UNSCs ultimate weapon a spartan that has been trained in almost all fighting techniques including gorrila warfare. this unique spartan has been trained far more than normal spartans. creating the first super stealth spartan :lindsey:

Er... second. Ambrosia, I forget his rank or name... the Spartan II that became Squad leader for the Spartan III's, and wore SPI armor.

Kurt. Thats his first name. But its an okay idea in my book. I still think black would be cool. With a silver visor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back