Spartan Rental/purchase In Aus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedingo5

Hi all

My 18th party is on the 20th of June, and ive been looking for a Spartan costume in Australia. No one sells any here, and to import one from the states, i wouldent get it in time.

Ive searched the foums, and i know there are some aussies here. So does anyone know where i can buy one from, or maybe rent from someone if they're in Sydney? Or, is there any US store/retailer that would ship one out so I could get it the 19th?

BTW, my budget is under $100US

Many Thanks

Bluey

Sad to say, Im doubting this as well.

From my research in Pepakura and Molded suits, they both range from $145 to $600 US Dollars. I am going to have to say you might just want to save the birthday money you get and produce your own!

I mean from personal experience, nothing is better then doing it yourself! It adds experience as well as satisfaction to your mindset.

Good Luck!

Even the commercially available "Rubies" armor will set you back $700+ USD and most decent fan-made suits will run substantially more than that (to purchase)...

Sorry and good luck!

you coulde make one from cardboard but that will take commitment and about the time you have left, otherwise save your money

Perhaps someone can come to your place, but even $100 for an acting gig is kinda low.

Adam said:
Perhaps someone can come to your place, but even $100 for an acting gig is kinda low.

now I feel dumb I did that for a transformer party with my optimus prime for a $100 30 min id say it was worth it though

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend's set of Rubie's armour (it didn't fit him at all) but it'd take a lot more than $100 for me to send it over to you

Hang in there man maybe down the track when i get my lisence you could rent it off me lol if it's completed in time

I think the shippping over sea would already cost you like 50 dollars. The suit itself people sell them for at least 700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back