Props Spartan131’s Nerf MA40 Repaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan131

Hello everybody! At this point, I’ve devoted the past week to painting my Nerf MA40 similarly to the in-game weapon, listening to the audiobook of Shadows of Reach (my first Halo book). My paint scheme will be a cross between the regular MA40, and the longshot variant in the campaign. My paints are mainly Vallejo steel, aluminum, and silver (I mixed the steel and silver in a 10:1 ratio), with some medium yellow and black. I plan on adding lights to the ammo counter and a ”screen” that matches the longshot. Thanks to TheRealVictor for his painting tutorial. I’ve still got a lot of painting to do, so please feel free to critique my work. Also, if someone could give me advice on the lights for the ammo counter, I would really appreciate it!
01DE4952-3051-41BD-91E3-C404E4B87078.jpeg

This is looking great so far! Sounds like you have a solid plan for painting the whole thing, very much looking forward to seeing it all come together! I plan on repainting my Nerf MA40 as well but haven't started yet. Is that painting tutorial on YouTube or is it on another thread here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back