Special Batman cuirass / armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox 2k

Hey,

I want to make myself a Batman costume. For this I need especially a good cuirass like this one:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=159092

I don`t need a pepakura file which looks exactly like the shown armor. I can modify the armor later, but I`m searching for a similar file as basis. Especially for the part over the chest with the furrow in the middle and the part under that going down with an angle.
I haven`t found something like that and hope you can help me.

greetz,
fox_2_k

that is the best batman suit i have EVER seen! 0.0 so all you need is a low-def of the armor? hmmm.... I'm not so good at 3D designing and i haven't got much free time since im building an armor right now.... but i hope someone would help you :D good luck!

Yes it looks really good. But what I meant wasn`t that somebody "make" me the file. I think I can`t ask for that. I thought about finding an already existing file which is similar. Because online I found a lot of nice files and started to make a collection of files as inspiration for further projects. But I really can`t find anything similar to that.

I have seen a Batman HD Helmet fully completed and it looked amazing. never seen the full suit tho.
with some good Google searches you can find the file. Good Luck Bud.

Id say for the chest piece use foam, it seems to have more of the right texture for it on the abs piece. Good luck! Can't wait to see it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back