Spore

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

any1 else excited?
Spore comes out on September 7th, and its gunna rock

I have the creature creator and i am going to buy Mercenaries 2 right now and it should last th 6 days between now and then. maybe my parents will buy it for my birthday, which is only 4 days after the release of Spore, i think i can wait that long....... i think.............maybe.......hopefully........probably...

if you check the levelup website you will probably see that there are a couple of people there excited about it to, we made a special thread special for spore, and the whole conversation contained only one word. can you guess what it was?

i bet you can

next its gunna be fable 2, but thats in another month
but that time will come around sooner than you think

darkm2021 said:
any1 else excited?
Spore comes out on September 7th, and its gunna rock

I have the creature creator and i am going to buy Mercenaries 2 right now and it should last th 6 days between now and then. maybe my parents will buy it for my birthday, which is only 4 days after the release of Spore, i think i can wait that long....... i think.............maybe.......hopefully........probably...
if you check the levelup website you will probably see that there are a couple of people there excited about it to, we made a special thread special for spore, and the whole conversation contained only one word. can you guess what it was?
i bet you can
next its gunna be fable 2, but thats in another month
but that time will come around sooner than you think
Well spore had better be amazing. Its been in development for the better part of a decade.

Last edited by a moderator:
really over a decade? wow, i'm forgetting its 2008 :D

my compy couldnt handle it, most likely. it can't handle anything nowadays. and the cd drives are busted :(

Just played through the entire thing in 7 hours... While the idea is great... i feel let down.

Xavier said:
Just played through the entire thing in 7 hours... While the idea is great... i feel let down.

Agreed, I got the final badge in the space section and ... nothing. The game doesn't end, no congratulations you own the entire world, you are god. Nada. They crammed too many ideas into the Space stage, and it took down from the overall quality. With that said I think they did perfectly fine with everything from a cell to civilization..

Cheers,
Kensai

I'm currently at the space stage, and i felt really short-changed when i got to Tribal and Civilization. In Tribal I just used Beastmaster to control like 2 herds of animals and owned my rivals, then I simply got a vast majority of the Spice Veins in Civilization, which made buying everyone out extremely easy.

I've seen the demo and it looks a little interesting...though I haven't played it yet.

i got it last night, and its fun, but not a full 'ZOMFG THIS TEH BEST L33T GAME EV4' experience

oh.....and boris your avatar is beast (no pun intended, god seriously i mean no pun intended)

i played through it 3 tmes now
i did one for each of the paths you can take
like carnivore, herbavore, whatever is between the 2 and etc.

it has a moderately high replay value, and even after you beat it you can still play
i like it :D

there are three things you never talk about....race, religion, and politics.....but im goin to put in my input....to me spore is a little to much like playing God...ill leave it at that..

It's a really awesome game. Just leave all the stupid discussions about evolution and god... it's a bit of both :p
I allready downloa..... uhm bought it :whistle: . Im in space now, and on another planet in I'll just stay a creature, that's the most fun :p

Matthijs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back