Props SRS99D S2AM Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man sweet sniper, looking at yours has made me want to make one now too, i think i might make it my next project. keep it up man

YAY for snipers!!! Another one!

One thing though, while it DOES look very nice, is this supposed to be the Halo 3 sniper? If it is, the Silencer/Flash reducer/ wahtever it is called, is completely off. It's supposed to look like fins on an arrow. This is constructive criticism...I'm not mindlessly flaming, so don't kill me.
:)

Socket said:
YAY for snipers!!! Another one!

One thing though, while it DOES look very nice, is this supposed to be the Halo 3 sniper? If it is, the Silencer/Flash reducer/ wahtever it is called, is completely off. It's supposed to look like fins on an arrow. This is constructive criticism...I'm not mindlessly flaming, so don't kill me.
:)

I made this is 2006, so no. This is supposed to look like the Halo 2 Sniper, although I haven't really done much with it. And besides, it USED to be the Halo 1 Sniper, but I changed the design and many parts haven't changed that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sypher1987 said:
Awesome man, you got sum good woodworkin skillz. Any tips on shaping the wood?

Any particular kind of shaping technique you're looking for? Shaping the contours? The edges?

Adam Anderson said:
your helmet looked a little warped

I think people need to brush up on the rules again, this is happening far too often now...

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12248&view=findpost&p=196003

23Magnum said:
Explanations of Offenses:

Necro-Posts - Posting on dead threads after approximately a minimum of one month passes where conversation has died off or the subject was settled. Posting in old topics is allowed if you have new information to provide or a new question to ask that is related. Please PM the original post owners first if you have questions/comments about their old posts prior to posting your questions in those topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back