Props SRS99D S2AM Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's the long waited update (Most of) You have waited for. I don't have anything weird or funny to say today.
So please, Enjoy.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

Let's compare, shall we?

e41199dcc3247c60ee6cdd850fde99c1.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

And just a tiiiny preview of what I have been doing lately.
Please, enjoy this as well!
~Viper~
IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

Amazing job! There's such a contrast between your first attempt and the almost-completed sniper rifle. Keep it up!

Hehe, yeah. I just hope to see more people on this board commenting on my work.

C'mon guys. Don't be shy! Give me your opinions, constructive critizism is welcome.

Panton6 said:
hehe well you finished yet? lol :D
Unfortunately... No. I would never really call my Sniper "Finished", because there's still so much that needs to be done...

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
Thats really good... Are you gonna add some more detail? BTW: REALLY GOOD! :D
Thanks.

And yes, I am planning on adding more detail. But it takes it's time, just like any other thing.
So stay tuned, I'll try to make more progress this weekend, and I'll to take some pictures as well.

On another note... Please check my M6G Magnum thread for upcoming updates.
I'll try to get more pictures of the progress I've made on the Magnum.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUESTION!

Did you use Wizard's blueprints? I'm starting to make one as well, just thought I'd check the best way to get the dimensions.

BTW: It looks awsome, keep going! :D

Harbinger 114 said:
QUESTION!

Did you use Wizard's blueprints? I'm starting to make one as well, just thought I'd check the best way to get the dimensions.

BTW: It looks awsome, keep going! :D
Nope, I began doing this waaaaay before Wizard even thought of making the blueprints. ;)
This entire project is custom made, My only resources were measurements from the net and reference pictures, no blueprints included. ;D
But I suggest using the blueprints, as it gives the most accurate result. :D

And thanks for the comment. =D

this may be a stupid question but does wizard have the blue prints up for the sniper rifle , b/c i could not find them and i searched for them so if you know where they are can you let me know please. I am going to make one for dragon con.

Dreads said:
this may be a stupid question but does wizard have the blue prints up for the sniper rifle , b/c i could not find them and i searched for them so if you know where they are can you let me know please. I am going to make one for dragon con.

Not a stupid question at all, it is infact a valid point. I couldn't find them either, I might have assumed that he did have them. =S

WOF didn't do a sniper blueprint, Vrogy did.
It's in pdf and png formats.

OH WOW! ....So gonna use this... THANKS VROGMEISTA! :lol:

Oh, oops, I forgot to say how much I liked this wooden SR. Its totally sweet! :]

BlacRoseImmortal said:
OH WOW! ....So gonna use this... THANKS VROGMEISTA! :lol:

I beg your pardon? xD

*EDIT*

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Oh, oops, I forgot to say how much I liked this wooden SR. Its totally sweet! :]

Oh right, thanks BlacRose. :D

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
That's one cool lookin' sniper rifle you got yourself there.

Can't wait for the finished product!

Lawls, thanks. :D
Uhm... I think I'll put it on hold for a while.
Or do stuff in secret, and reveal a really darn awesome Sniper! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back