Star Wars Pepakura?

Status
Not open for further replies.

micahmills

Jr Member
I am looking for either a storm trooper helmet or a clone trooper helmet pepakura file, a link would be greatly appreciated

go here to skips blog... this is probably the only place you are going to find really good starwars pep files... there are a few flowing around, but they dont compare to Skips files/fantastic unfolds.

you will have to pay a small fee but the files are worth it.

dreadmullet he stopped selling a lot of his files due to them not being accurate and able to fit a human being he would have to make them unaccurate to fit so he scrapped some of them not sure about the helmets but i know he scrapped the rest of it

box o crayons said:
dreadmullet he stopped selling a lot of his files due to them not being accurate and able to fit a human being he would have to make them unaccurate to fit so he scrapped some of them not sure about the helmets but i know he scrapped the rest of it

say it ain't so skips the man an star wars pep. mills117 i'll see if i can find you something

Last edited by a moderator:
box o crayons said:

stopped selling alot of them? is this true... i thought it was just the republic commando he was working on? its a said day for paper folders everywhere

broccoli said:
i went onto pepakura gallery and found a ep 3 clone basic helmet, its probably downloadable

People have been saying that there is a episode 3 clone basic helmet on the pepakura gallery, but every time I look I can't find it, do you think you could give me a link? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back