Star wars pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
DeathStatus said:
is there a link for the full armor? i found 1 for just the helmet but was hopin if somebody could send me a download link.

the helmet is what im wanting..wanna share the link?

AoBfrost said:
Every model for stormtroopers and clones which looks good, it too high poly, lowering poly makes it look like junk then since the stormtrooper/clone is so rounded. Plus, even lowered, it's still WAY to high poly, so you end up having over 10,000 pepakura pieces.
well most likely people are gonna use bondo to strengthen the pepakura model. so after they fiberglass it cant they sand it down to a smooth round finish if they put a nice thick layer of resin?

DeathStatus said:
well most likely people are gonna use bondo to strengthen the pepakura model. so after they fiberglass it cant they sand it down to a smooth round finish if they put a nice thick layer of resin?

...What?

Bondo is for smoothing and detailing, resin and fiberglass are for strengthening.

Am I missing something here? Did I get what you were saying?

Your grammar is extremely confusing, no offence.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
...What?

Bondo is for smoothing and detailing, resin and fiberglass are for strengthening.

*cough* lololoolollololollooololololololololol *cough*

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
...What?

ok i see wat you sayin. lol sorry i was very unclear and i left somethin out. what i meant to say was cant you apply the bondo body filler to the helm and then round it off by sanding?

hey people if its not to much to ask can someone make a frsh link with a stormtrooper helmet download for pep lik on the first page ? the download for that looked perfect but i couldnt download for some reason i couldnt find it. pleeeeeeeeeeease

tp_93 said:
hey people if its not to much to ask can someone make a frsh link with a stormtrooper helmet download for pep lik on the first page ? the download for that looked perfect but i couldnt download for some reason i couldnt find it. pleeeeeeeeeeease

DylanMarx said:
Try not to Necro Post, Look at the date.

Yes, but he's asking a question. That's better than starting a brand new topic for it.

Sorry TP' I do not have the file. Good luck tho.

DylanMarx said:

Halt right there, Mr. Forum Cop! That's spam!

Anyways, I've got a few Star Wars files around, I'll see if I've got the one you're looking for (I swear if someone says "droid" I'll go berserk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back