Star wars pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may I am probably one of the few people besides Skip and a fewe others that have done Star Wars files and you can find them on the first page of my collection. If you want to re-unfold anything feel free to.

Nintendude said:
If I may I am probably one of the few people besides Skip and a fewe others that have done Star Wars files and you can find them on the first page of my collection. If you want to re-unfold anything feel free to.

:( i cant find one anywhere :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
got to pep section, then click on "NintenDude's pepakura collection"

I also found a pep of a Clone sniper, from Battlefront 2. Looks like it's gonna be fun. Basically, you've gotta add a lot of bondo to enhance curves.

thanks boba you beat me to it on saying where to find it at the clone trooper file that has the 3 helmets in it is down the page from the rest of the file links in one of my 2nd or 3rd posts and the stormtrooper helmet is on the first page but honestly you're better off with a rubies helmet

Nintendude said:
thanks boba you beat me to it on saying where to find it at the clone trooper file that has the 3 helmets in it is down the page from the rest of the file links in one of my 2nd or 3rd posts and the stormtrooper helmet is on the first page but honestly you're better off with a rubies helmet

can you send me a link im really stupid with this site i can nver find anything pleeeeeeease

tp_93 said:
can you send me a link im really stupid with this site i can nver find anything pleeeeeeease

1. Click Nintendude's name

2. View his recent topics

3. Find the topic that is obviously his Pep database

4. ????

5. PROFIT

If you're too lazy to do some searching, then this hobby is not for you. Laziness is not going to get you anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back