Star Wars Pong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemind

Jr Member
My friend and I have started working on this Star Wars fan film. Not much will come of this until spring because the New England weather is not giving us the scenery we want. Here is the teaser trailer, it doesn't reveal much, but it gives you an idea.

Star Wars Pong

<div align="center">
</div>

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gravemind @ Nov 4 2007, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>My friend and I have started working on this Star Wars fan film. Not much will come of this until spring because the New England weather is not giving us the scenery we want. Here is the teaser trailer, it doesn't reveal much, but it gives you an idea.

Star Wars Pong

<div align="center">
</div></div>
looks good. what it about XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, me and my friend will have two prop lightsabers we made, that will be rotoscoped over in post production. A drone, similar to the one in ANH that Luke trained with, will pop up and fire at one of us. The one fired upon will deflect it at the other. We will then proceed to furiously deflect the bolts at each other. Eventually, one of us will miss and die. Then, the survivor would gain a point and the other would respawn to play round two. All the time, Star Wars Music is playing. So, we are playing Pong with Lightsabers and Blasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back