Starcraft 2 Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone! I have been trying to learn how to use Blender 3D and in light of Starcraft 2 being around the corner, I made several Protoss renders. Just wanted to know what everyone thought of them and what I could do to make them better. The 2nd Protoss head was a revamped version of the 1st. The dark pictures aren't worth much, but I am proud of my glowing energy eyes. :D

Protoss1.jpg

Protoss2.jpg

ProtossDark.jpg

ProtossHead1.jpg

ProtossHead2.jpg

ProtossHeadDark.jpg

it seems like I know of 3D files for Starcraft characters but they are used for the Warcraft 3 Editor I wish the Terran Marine could be made or at least his gun in pep.

EDIT: Ah heres where I saw them at http://wc3r.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=8668 the admin of the site was pretty friendly and was able to convert a Nightmare file for me and I took a glance at these files myself so they do look pretty good if you want to pep stuff the conversion of the 3d files will be a little hard though.

I actually don't know the first thing about pepping. :( But if anyone wants to take a crack at it, PM me and I will email you the Blender files. BTW, I reworked the second head a little to make it look a bit smoother.

ProtossHeadNew.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back