start of a marine helmet and armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going for Halo 1 or Halo 2 UNSC Marine? Looks good so far! I tried to do some pieces out of cardboard to get the general idea. I stopped because I don't have the skills to go much further than that. Looking at your chest piece you have the shape and angle down. As you progress you might want to add some thick foam for more volume since the chest portion seem to protrude out a bit.

Next question is are you going to come up with a vest or vest pattern to go underneath the armor? Didn't look like the HALO 2 Marines used this, but if your doing HALO 1 then you will have to think about this. I'll have to find my old post, but I had some sketches of this I posted.

Good luck and keep us informed.

im going for halo2, the chest well stick out some do to the indentions in the pattern...heres more pics of the helmet
marinehelmet4.jpg

marinehelmet5.jpg

In comparison to your armor link- how much easier/ less complicated is the marine gonna be? I looks like alot less work (just really a chest plate, some elbow and knee pads and a helmet & va-moose) and if u really wanted to be cheap you could just add some bandeliers and some fatigues.

well its not going to take a year and a half to do....its alot easier than my MC suit, the only thing thats hrd is the helmet and that is eassier than my other helmet

it is...im working on that also....going to able to add the chine part on it and welcome to the site

Link4044,

So is this Halo 1 or 2?

Did you use sintra for the chest and back of that armor?

Good luck on your work there and if you need some help or whatever let us know.

its halo2, right now my prototype is sintra and im hoping to make it out of abs or resin if i can get enough people that wants it

sweet those are awesome. lol me and my cousin put together a quick whole costume last night. it ended up pretty dumb but lol 2 hours... then we made an awesome movie. it was a good story line and pretty good acting on my part. ;-)

I will show this weekend when im at my aunts house thats where the vid is... there are some pics at the beggining of the vid.

Chest armor

Any update about the Marine armor? Progress on the Chest and belt, perhaps? I haven't forgotten about the UNSC Marines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back