start of a marine helmet and armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay for sintra....yeah that was random...ok that is wihtout adoubt the best marine bucket EVER...well done...about to send pm

read it PM sent

heres my glasses

shooterglasses.jpg

little modding to see how things will look

shooterglassesmod.jpg

helmet with glasses

helmetglasses.jpg

the mind the hair been working on the ARs and props the past 5 days

nice job on the mod's Link! I've been looking at various styles of yellow "shooter" glasses the last couple days too, and there are soooo many out there!

I like what you've done w/ yours. This project is getting me more and more jazzed! Can't believe how I'll be when the armor's done!! LOL!!

Wow you're doing a great job, dude. I hope (once i get around to it) my MJOLNIR suit will be as good as that. That's nigh on perfect!

just use any.....you dont have to use a hockey helmet, someone had given that to me so i put it to good use

alright im using a baseball helmet

i just used poster paper and crudely put it together with tape just to see how it would look and what parts im gonna have to cut off or sand down,

100_0263.jpg

100_0264.jpg

100_0265.jpg

i need a little help thouhg..... i dont have any experince with plastics, im really good with carboard and i could use fiberglass but will make it hole proof from airsoft guns?

-what is a good tool to cut it with? how did you do the details? bla bla bla is there a guide anywhere?

+ do you have any updates on your armor? my armor is going to be more like aliens 2 marines, or i just might buy a plate carrier vest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back